Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 1501 (Who?), Viewed: 161174 times.
Page 61 of 61
Forum Resident
#1501 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 2:25 PM

It's Family Day, which means the whole 'hood is over at Agnarsson Prime. Keith and Lucas, whose subfamily is the only one without a pet, quickly befriend their uncle and aunt's dog.

Julia and Gabriel get along swimmingly. Maybe because they're both knowledge sims? And sims' sense of a good socializing spot continues to be less than satisfactory, as a good portion of this party happened in the laundry room.

Here we have Sophie Miguel, her husband Emil, Emil's older brother Doyle, and the couple's youngest son Michael, who is curious about what the grown-ups are discussing. They sure stayed in here for a long time. Then again, none of them have a hot tub, so they've got to take advantage while they can!

Finnian reflects on his life, staring out into the unclaimed fields of the neighborhood. He's off to college at 6:00, you know, so he won't be back here until he graduates--or, I suppose, until the next family day.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#1502 Old Yesterday at 7:10 PM

Nervous is occupied with taking some of his father's subjects to add to the bizarre occupants of the Beaker castle. First is the senile don of llama ranching himself...won't Bianca be pleased?

Next, some expert childcare is needed. Luckily, the Reaper knows just the Sim.

Both wound up fussing over Hera Beaker as they adjusted to their condition. A true Beaker, Hera was unconcerned.

Nervous might want to watch his back as his creations get the hang of their adjusted bodies...there's some resentment toward him!

Things I tweaked for my own game, in case anyone else can use them:
Maxis blue police uniform with black mourning band on badge. (Thank you Fanseelamb for the base DR!)
Invisible shrouded corpse! Only a recolour; requires the Death Shroud from the Price of Victory set by Hriveresse at PBK!
Page 61 of 61