Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

heroesandthieves

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 4032 (Who?), Viewed: 180053 times.
Page 162 of 162
Mad Poster
#4026 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:00 PM
- Hardcoded limitations in the game engine, particularly the stupid Create-a-Sim restrictions and only four families in an apartment building.
- There's no way to get rid of a want. Sorry kid, you flunked out of high school, so stop wishing to go to college!
- Sims don't know how to take turns. Lots of stomping and flailing when multiple Sims are trying to clean up their plates.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Test Subject
#4027 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
- Hardcoded limitations in the game engine, particularly the stupid Create-a-Sim restrictions and only four families in an apartment building.
- There's no way to get rid of a want. Sorry kid, you flunked out of high school, so stop wishing to go to college!
- Sims don't know how to take turns. Lots of stomping and flailing when multiple Sims are trying to clean up their plates.

That last one yes!!
Mad Poster
#4028 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM
Because it makes more sense to throw your plate in the trash rather than wait five seconds for a free sink.
Test Subject
#4029 Old Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Because it makes more sense to throw your plate in the trash rather than wait five seconds for a free sink.

My sims do that all the dang time.
Mad Poster
#4030 Old Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I have been tempted many times to follow that example and throw the dishes into the trash.

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Lab Assistant
#4031 Old Yesterday at 9:29 PM
This is more of a pet peeve about CC but I just downloaded a handful of hairs. I checked them out on CAS and see like, bald spots that weren't in the screenshots. Or like one hair mesh where its not attached to the scalp on the left side and makes it look like a bad wig. Conveniently the left side was left out of the screenshots *sigh*

So close yet so far

I used to tumblr a lot about this lame-o group: The Smiths - The Draize Train

Jumped on the Simblr train
Lab Assistant
#4032 Old Today at 3:24 AM
Quote:

Especially because when sims are done having their temper tantrum and finished dropping the action out of the queue, the other sim is almost always just done doing the dishes, walking the stairs, walking through the door, you name it. If only they made sims a little bit more patient.
Instructor
#4033 Old Today at 2:55 PM
They did, in TS3, and it's just as annoying. And there's so much waiting in that game. Sims end up waiting so long that half the time they end up colliding again. Makes me respect the TS2 sims a bit more.

They don't really want to do the dishes. Like a teenager being asked to do chores, they'll do what you say, but any little excuse to drop it and run, they take so they can do whatever they feel like doing. I just try to learn from my mistakes and design their homes better, so they don't have any excuses.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Page 162 of 162