Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 4144 (Who?), Viewed: 146476 times.
Page 166 of 166
Scholar
#4126 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieta_cassiopeia
So to Sim yourself to sleep is to fall asleep while playing Sims. It is not a suggestion that you fell asleep while turning into a Sim, if that's what you were worried about.
I still can't figure why my post about my electrified ghost sounds like I fell asleep on the keyboard, but at least it's reassuring to know I'm not a sim
#4127 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 11:52 PM
In Create-a-Sim, if a Sim isn't doing any animations and you drag the personality slider all the way to 0 nice points, they'll start punching a teddy bear.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Scholar
#4128 Old Yesterday at 12:07 AM
about punching teddy bear in CAS; I seen it many times. it is actually 3 or less.
similar with other traits; 3 or less for "negative" traits, 7 or more for "positive" traits. 4 through 6, nothing.
and those are Child and older; Toddlers do not do anything.
Mad Poster
#4129 Old Yesterday at 12:09 AM Last edited by FranH : Yesterday at 4:12 AM.
See this item: Open Grave & Optional Dead Nanny UPDATED ?

I found out the other day that it is actually a hot tub! Honest to god-I had Darren and Cassandra Goth visiting the cemetery, wander over to it, and climb into the pit. It filled with bubbling water, and they had sex in it! (minus dead nanny..)

My jaw dropped about a foot or two...

What confirmed it for me was that Antoinette Heywood (who was waiting patiently for Cornelia Goth to come wandering by...) had a want to use a hot tub. She hadn't had that one before...

Edit: To further confirm this, I read this post in the comments section :

Quote:
# 129 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:43 PM
This is amazing... I discovered a tiny new feature too. I figure you cloned this from a hot tub eh? Well with this casual romance hack that I just recently got, your grave just turned into a working hot tub and a couple of sims just had their first time in an open grave. Unbelievably awesome. I can't believe that just happened.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
#4130 Old Yesterday at 12:12 AM
"Purely decorative object".... Looks like someone forgot to remove a few things from the code. That's hilarious.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Lab Assistant
#4131 Old Yesterday at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili975
I'm sorry, I don't understand (I'm not a native English speaker, maybe I'm missing something here?)
Maybe you fell asleep while playing Sims. It was a joke. No harm done.
Scholar
#4132 Old Yesterday at 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
I found out the other day that it is actually a hot tub! Honest to god-I had Darren and Cassandra Goth visiting the cemetery, wander over to it, and climb into the pit. It filled with bubbling water, and they had sex in it! (minus dead nanny..)

That "feature" appeared in someone's old legacy, years ago, I don't remember who, it really is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunder
Maybe you fell asleep while playing Sims. It was a joke. No harm done.
No problem, I wasn't complaining
Field Researcher
#4133 Old Yesterday at 1:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
See this item: Open Grave & Optional Dead Nanny UPDATED ?

What confirmed it for me was that Antoinette Heywood (who was waiting patiently for Cornelia Goth to come wandering by...) had a want to use a hot tub. She hadn't had that one before...

Edit: To further confirm this, I read this post in the comments section :

I LIVE for this!!! Hahahahhahaha! I gotta download it now before they fix it!
Mad Poster
#4134 Old Yesterday at 5:20 PM
It has not been altered since the day it was released. Funny thing is, I've had it in my downloads folder forever, but never used it. I thought it was just an ordinary piece of decoration for a lot..little did I know...

Now that I have, I can tell it's a keeper!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Test Subject
#4135 Old Yesterday at 5:44 PM
Today I learned that you can buy jewelry and different video games at stores. I wish I had learned that sooner! That's what I get for always sticking to Pleasantview and never playing with some of the newer 'hoods.
#4136 Old Yesterday at 6:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooper-shoopy
Today I learned that you can buy jewelry and different video games at stores. I wish I had learned that sooner! That's what I get for always sticking to Pleasantview and never playing with some of the newer 'hoods.

I make a point of adding some of the newer shop stuff to the premade hoods in my megahood, so my Sims don't have to go too far out of their way if they want to buy a cell phone or pet collar.

Instructor
#4137 Old Yesterday at 9:41 PM
I did not know that cheerleaders did catch butterflies. I have two sims living in a house in my uni subhood and in order to save them from random sims walking in and out all the time I keep the frontdoor locked. So the cheerleader could not get in. Instead she did her things outside and also did some butterfly catching. She also did study the birds even if there is not a single tree on the lot. After a few houers she walked off the lot but she left her blue book behind. Oh well, I'm sure she comes back.
Instructor
#4138 Old Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Probably rediscovered thanks to a swimmable pond tutorial. Pressing Shift and creating a foundation draws a foundation on top of existing floors instead of overwriting them.
#4139 Old Yesterday at 11:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is a mod or not, but mini-fridges can go under counters!

Field Researcher
#4140 Old Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister

Not a mod
Instructor
#4141 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Quote:

You thinking about the mini fridge from Uni? Yes it can. It's like a dishwasher or the trash compactor. It works for me and I do not have any mod.

Edit: Prah was faster.
Lab Assistant
#4142 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Quote:
I make a point of adding some of the newer shop stuff to the premade hoods in my megahood, so my Sims don't have to go too far out of their way if they want to buy a cell phone or pet collar.
I have a "Goopy's Emporium" in my houses and lots bin, with just a little of everything in it. Including a merry-go-round in the store for the little ones to play on.

All the rec centers in all my maxis hoods, are replaced with the Y.siM.C.A., and the gyms, all replaced with the "Cobra Fangs" gym.

Most of my hoods have an upscale restaurant called "The Upturned Nose", for my culinary cultured Sims.
Lab Assistant
#4143 Old Yesterday at 11:41 PM
I sent my Sim to Downtown for a date and I discovered this lot that I've never seen beofre! It's also very nice
Mad Poster
#4144 Old Today at 3:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooper-shoopy

Quote:

Sunnyside mall perhaps?

Please excuse the self-promoting, I'm just really fond of that lot. Built the original back when Pleasantview was my main hood and I wanted a lot where they could get all the things they might need to buy. Couldn't not mention it Oh and the uploaded lot is of course a safely built replica, not the original.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Instructor
#4145 Old Today at 3:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Drew~
I sent my Sim to Downtown for a date and I discovered this lot that I've never seen beofre! It's also very nice

The number of times I've witnessed Sims cheat on each other in that lot, usually by the photo booths I placed out in the back patio, this would cause the DJ to act like he/she's got way too much caffeine if the cheated were dancing. The DJ's voice would get cut off sometimes because his/her animation is going too fast for the voice clip to finish, and this glitch sticks with them. It's amazing how long a Sim can go when doing such vigorous activity.
Page 166 of 166