Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:11 PM
Please Help.
SO, I've recently got a new laptop for my birthday (yipee me) it's a samsung laptop. Now I'm not sure if this laptop has a different sighting to my other one, because my other laptop which was a HP has perfect screening and the way the sims look on there. Now, I've tried to alter the graphics to make the sightings perfect, but my sims have green eyelashes on?? wht?!?! and my sim has blonde streaks in her hair. I'm annoyed because my USB couldn't fit my old CC onto my new one, so I've spent hours downloading new clothing ect and I don't want to have done it for no reason. Please help me.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:12 PM
Hi. Even though you did the logically sensible thing and activated the Laptop Mode setting in Options by putting a tick in the box, now like many thousands of others before you, see that it does nothing but distort textures. Un-tick Laptop Mode as it does not make any real difference to gameplay. The option has been there from the beginning of TS4 and I still haven't seen a proper explanation for it. Probably if you're running a laptop from the stone age it might help. Other than that, it just messes up textures in the exact way you have described.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots