Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 4:40 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 8th Apr 2018 at 2:02 PM. Reason: Fixed category
Traits Doesn't Show Up I Game
hi! so i recently downloaded some new traits from here such as: workaholic trait, artistic prodigy trait, sarcastic trait and a couple more but they don't acually show up in my game? i can't find them in create a sim or lifemood which is strange? because i did everything i was supposed to do? does anyone know why this is happening? i reallty do need these traits for my stories and my gameplay. hope y'all havning a good day ♥
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 12:32 AM
Have they been updated for Cats and Dogs? 'Cause when that came out it broke a shit ton of traits and other mods. Traits specifically stopped showing up in CAS but were still add-able via a cheat.

...They also appeared on the pets themselves. Though on the plus side it gave me a giggle when I discovered a pyromaniac cat with BPD. But yeah, double check that the ones you've downloaded got an update after C&D, because thats probably the issue.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:13 AM
Hello I'm the creator of the artistic Prodigy Trait, I updated it after reading your message, I wasn't aware it didn't work anymore so here you go! http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572844
It works fine in game I tested it.

Just read my posts with the frenchiest accent you could possibly imagine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Have they been updated for Cats and Dogs? 'Cause when that came out it broke a shit ton of traits and other mods. Traits specifically stopped showing up in CAS but were still add-able via a cheat.

...They also appeared on the pets themselves. Though on the plus side it gave me a giggle when I discovered a pyromaniac cat with BPD. But yeah, double check that the ones you've downloaded got an update after C&D, because thats probably the issue.

thank you! actually i don't use any expansion packs? i'm just playing with the base game because i got sims 4 kinda recently. I'll look it up to see if anything is updated because that makes sense! thank you for cleraring that up :')
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissLogicielle
Hello I'm the creator of the artistic Prodigy Trait, I updated it after reading your message, I wasn't aware it didn't work anymore so here you go! http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572844
It works fine in game I tested it.

thank you so much! i'm looking forward to try it out! ♥
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juliacrlsson
thank you! actually i don't use any expansion packs? i'm just playing with the base game because i got sims 4 kinda recently. I'll look it up to see if anything is updated because that makes sense! thank you for cleraring that up :')

Aye, but patches still get released before new packs come out, which go to all players. Unless they play offline, anyway, and since the last big CC breaking patch was for Cats and Dogs, that's what traits and things needed to be updated for.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 2:02 PM