Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#826 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM
I'm gonna start this challenge the founders hair is going to be pink with baby blue highlights and the skin will be blue and the eyes will be white
The founder is going to be a female called Lucynda floss
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#827 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 6:56 AM
Can't wait to see your challenge's go on mine..,. I haven't played it again yet.. I will play it tommorow. kill all the sims I won't be using. I said nothing.. Nice name Lauren. My founder is long dead in sunset valley with her kids and MOST of gen's 2 kids.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#828 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 6:12 PM Last edited by starglow13 : 3rd Nov 2014 at 3:03 AM.
Thank you, @XoxBElieveXox; it means a lot!
Anyway, so we left off when Wrenne aged up into a toddler...

I FREAKED OUT! We got our heir, and on the first baby! She got her mom's red eyes and orange-ish hair...
Anyway, needless to say, after Everly found out about her husband's scandalous behavior, she took the bar she was using to get better at the mixology skill and her child's crib and moved out. They currently have very little money due to the fact that Everly doesn't work. She's hoping to moonlight at some bars in the near future to gain some cash, but for now, Wrenne and her mother are living on a lot with only a bed, a crib, and a mini fridge. They go to the gym to shower and use the toilet.

The girls standing in front of their new "home"...
A lot of things are in store for this new little family...
Test Subject
#829 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:06 PM
Oooo now that I know how to add mods to my game, it's going to make this challenge so much easier being able to have more then 8 sims in a household . I'm excited to get started
Test Subject
#830 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:01 AM
Ok so I started this challenge and I'm having so much fun with it , my founder name is Elizabeth Potts, she has pink hair and purple eyes. She had her first child a girl named Skyler who has brown hair and purple eyes then had a set of twins Miranda and Nolen, Miranda is the heir and Nolen has brown hair and purple eyes. I will post pics when I can
Test Subject
#831 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:08 AM
Here are the pictures
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#832 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 1:20 AM
Wow I haven't been here for a while. I have been working on many other challenges and I was looking back and getting rid of some and I saw this at the end of the line and it made me smile a little. I remember when I first started, it was great and I can't wait to continue!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#833 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:15 PM
I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing this! But I am going to change it up a bit and Download the Grim Reaper from The Exchange and start with him!
Lab Assistant
#834 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orangestarburst
I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing this! But I am going to change it up a bit and Download the Grim Reaper from The Exchange and start with him!

Please post pics
Test Subject
#835 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:01 PM
Back again; sorry for the wait! I actually have been playing my PGC save, I just haven't been posting here.
Their lot right now has a bed, mini fridge, crib, bar, and easel; they're really poor. Everly needs to get a job, but she can't leave her toddler at home alone, and she can't afford a babysitter. So she's been painting and working on her mixology skill so she can bring Wrenne to Varg's Tavern and moonlight as the mixologist for some cash.

She slept at her neighbors house because the weather was bad and she hates sleeping outside.
Wrenne was being "really annoying", as the mother who dislikes children puts it, so she bought her a teddy bear to play with. It did shut her up, but it also costed money...

While at a neighbors house (secretly making use of their food, shower, and toilet), Wrenne aged into a child! She's now much more useful, and Everly can do more work to increase their income.

Eventually, winter came, and sleeping outside was no longer possible considering Everly kept freezing...however, she couldn't afford to build a small house, so she dealt with it and had Wrenne thaw her out every morning.

It was pretty bad.
Lab Assistant
#836 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:27 AM
^ Dying, I really am. you should let your mom go get a job as a painter. it gets more money.

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#837 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:09 PM
This sounds so cool!
I've just started with a Sim called Kayla Baird, she has silver, pink and mint hair and pink eyes.
I'm trying to hook her up with Jared Frio after Connor Frio kinda rejected her
She has like the worst traits ever!
- Dislikes Children
(I randomised these ones)
- Mooch
- Supernatural Skeptic
- Kleptomaniac
- Absent Minded

So, like, yay!
Test Subject
#838 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 1:51 AM Last edited by Fluff_Nut : 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:06 AM.
Began this challenge a few days ago. My founder is Violet Wolf. Her traits are dislikes children, flirty, dramatic, natural cook, and workaholic. I decided not to do skin tone, so I gave her lilac hair and silver-blue eyes.

I had some "eligible bachelors" that I added into the game that I created, but I couldn't find any of them, so I just decided to start quickly with the baby-making and found this guy who lived as a roommate with four other sims. She moved in, kicking the rest of the people out, and had twins. Two girls, Tinsley and Tiffany.

She became pregnant again with the Fertility treatment LTR and had triplets!- Isabelle, Isaac, and Indigo.
But, the twins aged up afterwards, and lucky me, I had an heir!
Tinsley has her father's hair and eyes, while Tiffany had her mother's hair and eyes.
Isabelle- Mother's hair, father's eyes.
Isaac- Father's hair and eyes.
Indigo- Father's hair, mother's eyes.
She ended up breaking up with Stiles McGraw and the other four (hate to say it but) sorta useless children so she could continue her job and take care of her heir.

Right now Tiffany is aging up into a child. I'm really hoping that she doesn't get family oriented since I only taught her walk and talk. Otherwise, I'm unsure if I could get another heir without Young Again/ Clone Voucher.

Edit!

Tiffany aged up into a child. She got the daredevil trait, which isn't too bad, although I was hoping for artistic or kleptomaniac. She'll be learning the painting skill to help later in life, keep heir portraits, and earn simoleons for the new house I'm building for them. All the money right now is coming out of the house that Violet technically stole.

Test Subject
#839 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:23 AM
Hahah thank you @XoxBElieveXox, but I've played too far in the save to change that xD
Anyway, Everly aged up into an adult and actually started making money. She's been gardening, which really helped with the household funds. She's still too cheap to build/buy a house though.

Oh, and good news: we finally bought a toilet! No more mooching off of neighbors/traveling to the gym/peeing our pants Not only this, but Everly and Wrenne can also use it as a chair to eat, since we're too cheap to buy one of those, too!

Okay, so you might be wondering why Wrenne has her own little bed inside a tiny room while Everly, her mom, doesn't. It's because when Wrenne was young, child services threatened to take her away if she were to continue living outside in such harsh conditions (rain, snow, extreme heat, etc.). And we needed our heir, so...

Oh, and guess what else happened besides Everly aging up? A burglary. Who would want to rob someone who doesn't even have a home? Not only that, but Everly (of all sims) really couldn't afford a robbery...

The burglar ended up stealing our new toilet and Wrenne's old teddy bear. The popo didn't catch her in time, so we had to buy a new toilet. Forget the teddy bear.

This might sound kind of boring because I played this quite a while ago and completely forgot what else happened (I'm rather behind with updating; for me, Wrenne is already a YA), but don't worry, I'll catch you guys up soon. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!
And quick question for you guys: does the founder count as generation one, or is their child generation one? So in this case is Everly, the mom, generation 1 and Wrenne generation 2?
Test Subject
#840 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starglow13
Hahah thank you @XoxBElieveXox, but I've played too far in the save to change that xD
-snip-
And quick question for you guys: does the founder count as generation one, or is their child generation one? So in this case is Everly, the mom, generation 1 and Wrenne generation 2?

I'm pretty sure the first children count as generation 2, but I think you should confirm that with someone else. It would make sense because otherwise wouldn't the founder be generation 0?
Test Subject
#841 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:28 AM
So, my Sim is pregnant and engaged to Connor Frio, uh, not sure what else to say, apart from...
I saw Jared Frio ask Claire Ursine to be his girlfriend and she was like "Ew, no!"
Test Subject
#842 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:50 AM
Kayla's had her twins - Aida and Ainelyn
Ainlyn has her father's hair and the pink eyes
Aida has the perfect genes!
It does kinda take away all the fun though
Test Subject
#843 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:03 PM
@Fluff_Nut I think you are right since I do believe I've seen something online that said the same thing (I didn't know how reliable that source was though). I'll take your word for it
Soo, it's time for Wrenne to age up again. We threw a party for this special moment. As a child, she had the traits athletic, loves the outdoors, and kleptomaniac. I forgot what trait she gained as a teen ;u;

Soo, Wrenne happened to abuse her new teenage powers a bit and stayed out after curfew... Unfortunately, she was caught by the police.

I know it looks light out, but the photo was super dark since it was late, so I had to brighten it so you guys could actually see the picture. Anyway, Wrenne also got a part-time job at the supermarket in order to increase our household funds a little more. It's hard juggling high school and work, but Wrenne manages to do it - and she does it well. It also helps that she's a klepto...we've been rackin' in a little extra simoleons with the stolen paintings from the supermarket :D
Test Subject
#844 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:37 AM Last edited by starglow13 : 26th Dec 2014 at 4:01 PM.
I know I'm updating A LOT, but I've literally played so much and you guys are even more behind aha, so I'm sorry if the next few posts are concise.
So Wrenne's father, Westley, has been absent pretty much this entire challenge. After Everly found out about his second relationship, she was (rightfully) furious and wanted nothing to do with the man, meaning Wrenne never really even met him. While at the park, she started talking to him a bit. They're acquaintances now; Wrenne's not too sure if she wants to get close to him yet. So far, he seems nice. It was awkward though since they haven't seen each other her entire life.

After that, Wrenne went to one of her neighbors house since their puppy gave birth. She adopted a cute female dog named Kia (the one with the white face)! I was at first afraid to do this since a new addition always means more money must be spent, but I figured Wrenne would be moving out soon anyway, so it would be fine.

A dog wasn't the only thing she got out of this visit, though...the neighbor that was giving them up has a son named Aaron Keaton. He and Wrenne pretty much hit it off from the moment they first met. They're really good friends now. Wrenne wants to be more, but since they only just acquainted themselves, she doesn't want to push it on him. Oh, and did I mention that the puppy she received was actually a birthday gift? Yep, Wrenne's finally aging up into a young adult! (Believe it or not, but I actually do not age my sims up prematurely; I wait until it's their actual birthday. So yes, I played for about the 15 days it takes to age into a YA). Here's a photo of her birthday party:

Ignore Everly's filth in this photo, the fact that they don't have a shower on their lot is really getting to her.

Here's her in CAS since there was better lighting. On top of not aging my sims prematurely, I also do not tweak their facial features if they're a "homemade" sim (not created in CAS). I do change their clothes though.

VJ Alvi checking her out in the background lmao. Anyway, for some reason, Wrenne only has four traits. They are as follows: Loves the outdoors, athletic, kleptomaniac, and dislikes children. Having dislikes children kind of sucks since it'll make it really hard for her to be in a happy mood. She'll be having plenty of children; I have a feeling we won't get as lucky as our first time (here's where you guys realize that I've actually played much farther than the point at which I'm updating lol). Anyway, more to come in our next little "installment"...which will definitely be soon.
Test Subject
#845 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 3:50 PM
My founder has bleach blonde hair with minty green highlights and minty green eyes she just had her first baby. The father has brown hair and her baby was born with dark purple hair. Can I dye the baby's hair brown?
Test Subject
#846 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thepizza3
My founder has bleach blonde hair with minty green highlights and minty green eyes she just had her first baby. The father has brown hair and her baby was born with dark purple hair. Can I dye the baby's hair brown?

I do believe you can dye the baby's hair brown; the only thing you CAN'T do is dye the hair bleach blonde with green highlights/change the baby's eye color to minty green.
Test Subject
#847 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 4:25 PM
Okay, so after Wrenne aged into a young adult, Kia, their dog, also aged up into an adult. Everly taught her the hunting skill, and she now racks in some extra cash for the family. When she needs to fill her destruction need, we send her to the nearby park to chew the chairs...because clearly, we can't afford (we're getting there) her ruining the minimal furniture we have now. Oh, and for some reason, all the animals are attracted to our lot?

Two horses and a deer...
Guess who else is attracted to our lot? Burglars! Come on, is our toilet really that special?...Everly is actually a one-star celebrity for some reason, so maybe they want bragging rights that they're sitting on something THE Everly Sommers (okay, she's only a one-star) peed in? I really don't know.

She stole our toilet and a small table. The police (fortunately) actually did their job and caught her this time, so our items were returned. Also, to help with funds, I made Wrenne join the military career. She's been promoted to a higher level each day since her athletic and handiness skills are excellent.
Everly was outside and was just about to tend to her garden when she all of a sudden got electrocuted. I thought she was going to die, but since Wrenne was a young adult already, I figured it didn't matter much. She lived, though.

Lookin' peachy.
Lastly, I really wanted to get this challenge going, so I had Wrenne invite her good friend Aaron Keaton (townie who I edited) over. They talked for a really long time and things got spicy They're now dating as boyfriend and girlfriend! Here's a close-up side view of him:

His eyes look dark, but they're actually green, and his traits are mooch, workaholic, family-oriented (thank God), clumsy, and heavy sleeper. He seems like a pretty fitting father - but we haven't quite gotten that far yet...(remember how I said I was behind with posting? In my game they have six children LOL). I'm slowly catching you guys up though. Anyway, to sum things up, everything is looking pretty good for Wrenne and Everly. They're gaining simoleons quickly, and Wrenne finally met someone great.
Test Subject
#848 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starglow13
I do believe you can dye the baby's hair brown; the only thing you CAN'T do is dye the hair bleach blonde with green highlights/change the baby's eye color to minty green.

Thanks. My founder just had her second baby she got her moms eyes and her dads hair.
Test Subject
#849 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 6:48 PM
Soo, I had Aaron and Wrenne go on a date at the park, and Everly was happy that her daughter /finally/ got a boyfriend! They were holding hands and skating together (it was the cutest thing), when this happened...smooth

Later on, they had their first kiss (after many tries)!

After that they went back to Aaron's place for a Spooky Day party. Wrenne dressed as a burglar - something that her upbringing had caused her to fear quite a bit...
Nothing much really happened in between that, except for the fact that Wrenne is a level 4 in the military career and now they have around 30k simoleons. Oh, and Wrenne proposed to Aaron! He said yes, so they held a wedding at the beach and got married They invited their close friends and Everly's mom and dad (someone who you do not see a lot of). I also found out that Wrenne had enough for the fertility treatment thing, so we purchased that.

After that, Wrenne sadly parted her way with Everly and moved to a house of her own with Aaron. This is what it looks like:

Much to our surprise, Everly happened to move into the house across from us since we kicked her out before we moved...Wrenne and Aaron kept the 30k simoleons, so I really question how Everly happened to afford the house across from Wrenne, as it is nicer than hers...

I didn't want to waste any more time doing nothing, so I finally got the challenge started!

I bet you know what this means...
Test Subject
#850 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:19 AM
I spent the whole day playing this challenge without realising it In December Snowfall’s quest for perfection she collected one husband and six children. Her husband was Noel Snowfall. Baby 1 (Angel, female), 3 (Carol, female) and 4 (Yule, male) had brown hair and grey eyes, just like Noel. Baby 2 (Noella, female) had red hair but grey eyes. The twins babies 5 (Jack, male) & 6 (Primrose, female) had red hair and green eyes, finally. This is December:

And this is Primrose, the heir

Primrose is still a toddler in my game I just aged her in cas to see what she would look like.
Page 34 of 46