Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:32 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 23rd Apr 2018 at 3:46 PM.
Default Pregnancy morph default for BG tank tops
Hiya!

Whenever I have a pregnant Sim in the summer, I try to find comfortable cool outfits for them and always end up wanting to put them in the BG tank tops, only to yet again discover I don't have a preg morph for them. I've tried to find one in the past but so far no luck, so this time I decided to call in the heavy artillery and see if any of you know of any default replacement meshes with a preg morph added. I like the tops as they are, so no texture replacements or anything, just want something that will add a preg morph to it.

The tank tops I am looking for are BG halter (picture on default database) and BG blousedwaist (picture on default database). The ones listed on database are all entirely different, or based on HLs replacement mesh which if I've understood things correctly just pulls down the length of it, doesn't add pregnancy morph.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:51 AM.
Have you seen this?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=237740
I am not sure if every top, bottom, outfits etc have been redone, but it is worth looking.
The ones you are after are both in the second rar file, the additional TS2.
I cannot use this, as it conflicts with Bloom's sexy feet default. As long as you do not use Bloom's, you fine.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 3:46 PM
Awesome! Thank you very much Rosebine I don't use Bloom's so should do perfectly.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:17 PM
You are welcome

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)