Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:48 AM Last edited by PrincessSimmerx3 : 5th Aug 2014 at 3:22 AM.
Crime and Love
I keep editing because I want to make this better...I really need to stop. Hope you are interested!

Back Story
You had a poor childhood and ran away from home as a teen to look for a big break as someone . You lived in the Shadows. Until you met your soulmate.
You guys laughed and talked and loved each other, so your girlfriend/boyfriend let you move in with him/her. Your soulmate is a criminal.
And you liked the idea of becoming one too ( since you don't have any other skills).
So your mate gave you a gun and said "Don't worry It'll be an Adrenaline rush."

You need a mod for this Challenge
(If this hyperlink goes wrong look for Weapon System Mod or Dexter the Bear)
http://modthesims.info/d/402950

For People that don't get it (I'm talking to about you) Objective: Get to 100,000 simoleons ( easy- 50,000) and get to the highest level in the Criminal Career.
And also get +500 points in score (scroll all the way down to see how you can do that)

RULES

- Only one sim can work at criminal career. ( other sim can not get a job anywhere.)
- The sims can only go to jail once a day.
- Every time you kill a person you steal their money of 1,000 simoleons! ( kaching may be used )
- No cheating other than kaching! (duh...)
- Home and Furnishing must be cheapest. ( use motherlode to furnish home and set family funds to 500 simoleons )
- May only kill up to 2 a day ( thought it'd be easy if you killed the whole sunset valley in one day huh?)
- Have at least 1 sim move in with you as a recruit.
- Have at least 1 modest Wedding with the couple and has to have at least 3 sims attending.
- Pets are allowed. But you are going to have to adopt them and not CAS them.

CAS

- Two sims just be Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Fiance
One sim has to be Evil and a Genius and rest are up to you.
Other sim has to be Mean-spirited and Kleptomaniac and the rest up to you.
The sims have to look Devilious and Dark or if you want make them different from what they really appear just make them look like
They are very Low Class and as you're funds get higher you can change their make up and clothing.

Home and Town

Again the home has to be very cheap and as household funds get higher you may revamp the home or if you have enough move.

Town doesn't really matter as long there are people in it.

How to Win Points

+10 every time you kill another sim
+10 if you reach higher than 5,000 simoleons
+50 if you get a modest success of a Wedding
+100 you take care of a child ( adoptive or not) toddler - child (must have to grow up well for toddlers)
+100 if you reach 25,000 simoleons
And you start with +10 points just because you started this challenge.
+50 One Sim mastered the Logic Skill
+ 10 steal from another sims home
How to Fail

If one of your sim dies

If your Child fails at school ( Give it the Life you never got )

If you do not get a recruit by the time you are an adult

If you go to jail more than 1 time a day
--------------------------------------------------------------
You don't lose points because you earned them.

This is my first and i don't know if It will be my last So Enjoy and Happy Simming!

Feel free to ask questions I have no Life and Would like your opinions to make this a better Challenge. Feedback is encouraged.

Also I give my credits to my friends who told me of this topic.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:43 PM
this is a really cool challenge i might try it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:00 AM
Default Thanks for your Feedback
Quote: Originally posted by grav3yardgirl224
this is a really cool challenge i might try it

Soo Excited Thanks for your feedback
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 4:20 PM
I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE! !!!!!!! And don't stop editing it because then you could add more challenges inside of this one....... lol your an awesome challenge writer person thingy!!! Please don't stop making challenges

Love The AwsomeSimmer23
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 8:44 PM
I want to try this... Maybe I will ^__^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AwsomeSimmer23
I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE! !!!!!!! And don't stop editing it because then you could add more challenges inside of this one....... lol your an awesome challenge writer person thingy!!! Please don't stop making challenges

Love The AwsomeSimmer23

Thank you so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:52 AM
This challenge is so much fun!! I love it!