Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tardisian Bathroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 14th May 2016 at 9:40 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:41 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2016 at 12:37 PM
Thanks for doing these as well, Michelle! I love the icons you used on them, especially the yin and yang symbol!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:10 PM
Thank you so much! I was quite happy with the others and these ones didn't look as good with only a few color choices along with blue. I love how you colored them and added the icons, this is a great improvement on the Tardisan set. I didn't pay a lot of attention to sims when using these, except to notice there was no spin on exiting. Now I see, they multi-tasked, doing laundry and bathing at the same time. Thanks again! (:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th May 2016 at 9:09 AM
I love the multifunction icon on the LACK colours. Perfect!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2016 at 5:59 PM
Awesome, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for all your recolors! They are very useful for my game offering variety and matching colours at the same time. :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 2:30 AM
Its very creative that you made this for us and I thank you very much for it because I use these all the time in my game. It is so cool to use the bathroom and shower at the same time. May I ask what made you make something so spatacular? This is awesome. I do wish though you made it in blue but I'm not complaining. I love these!
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 1:53 AM
@Sims Girl - I didn't actually make it hun, Veranka converted it from Sim 3 I just recoloured it. If you have a certain blue in mind please send me a PM, with a sample of the colour and I will see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 7:06 AM
Can you let me know when the pastel colors comes in for downloading because I really am looking forward to it, especially the baby blue. Thanks and you are so kind.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:28 AM
@Sims Girl - You can download the pastel recolours HERE. MESH is included

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep