Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 4:03 PM
Default Moar terrainpaints
Hey all!

I made 6 more terrain paints for CAW and thought to share them with you all The set consists of 2 rocky paints, one sand, and 3 grass paints.

They are all recolours of existing paints, some are recoloured EA paints, and Grass_detailed+Rock_Small_Base_lighter are recolours of Martines paints.

I have added pictures of each paint in full opacity, though I recommend you use lower opacity to blend the terrains better with other paints.

Here is an example on what you can make with the paints. It's a 3-5 minute test I made with brush settings 5+5+5.

I made Grass_detailed the base paint, and the painted the rest with the other paints. You can also see full opacity paints at the background. The dirt is EA dirt_light_base.

I hope you'll find use for these

Credits:
EA and Martine for the paints.

ps. the file names are a little funky, cause I changed the original recolours I made and forgot to rename the files :P
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  armiel_terrainpaints.rar (3.86 MB, 1009 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:29 PM
Beautiful!

I just love new terrain paints
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:29 PM
Thank you. These are wonderful.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd May 2011 at 7:51 PM
Fabulous, thank you armiel!