Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:26 PM
Default sims 3 ambitions hair conversion from adult/teen to child ?
hi ... i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find this hairstyle that is converted for children http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...0052Georges.jpg .... i seen it on the show us your creations forum .... i tried to contact the person who converted as they had converted it for their own use or they had it to download but it was removed there was no link ... it has been a while since they posted it so i assume they are not around as i didn't hear anything back ....

also if no one knows any place to download ... is anyone willing to convert it for me .. i would be ever so grateful .... it is from the ambitions pack and was said to be a hair stylist hair but can be found in CAS if you unlock hidden outfits would love to have it converted to fit both child and toddler but more interested in child only if toddler is not an easy option .... TIA ....
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:23 PM Last edited by Amber_rose92 : 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:54 PM.
or does anyone know how to contact Rosebine .?