Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 8:15 PM Last edited by 3lizabeth : 25th Mar 2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Adding Pictures
Default WCIF This Sims 3 Skin?! *solved*
I am looking for a skin, I have pictures of what the skin tone panel looks like, what the face looks like, and also the body. The skin is for male and females. If you have it in your game or know what it is, please tell me! Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 3lizabeth
I am looking for a skin, I have pictures of what the skin tone panel looks like, what the face looks like, and also the body. The skin is for male and females. If you have it in your game or know what it is, please tell me! Thank you!

Also, if you need more pictures, I can get more!
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 8:42 PM
Looks like one of Rock-The-Sims Italy's skins, probably "A Matter of Skin" (NSFW previews) or "Outstanding" (male version, female version).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Looks like one of Rock-The-Sims Italy's skins, probably "A Matter of Skin" (NSFW previews) or "Outstanding" (male version, female version).

Thank you so much! This was the skin I was looking for!