Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 12:43 PM Last edited by shaggy90 : 21st Mar 2017 at 1:11 AM.
Default WCIF Jewelry [Solved: Dead End]
Lots of Nightcrawler's sims in preview pictures wear necklaces I've never seen around. Any idea of where I could find these? (Sorry if some of the pics don't show them entirely )
3. ---> The skull one
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 8:56 PM
No idea where to find any of those unfortunately, I'd snag most of them too. Your other wcif about the larger necklace the other day reminded me I wanted some stuff like that for my game too and I managed to stumble on this http://simsurbania.net/index.php?topic=3967.0 .Simsurbania was one of my fave places for grabbing urban Sims 2 cc and they vanished for awhile so really glad to see them back up. I was mostly looking for oversized stuff for males, but I was debating checking some of http://leahlillith.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc stuff and seeing how it would look when I use S3PE to change genders. She/he has a ton of large jewelry creations, some of which are on TSR, but I think some are just on that tumblr. I'm still keeping an eye out for similar cc, if I find anything else I'll post again or edit. Good luck ( no it's not just because I'm greedy and want it too, honest!)

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:25 PM
Yeah, I had given up trying to find good necklaces for males (especially multi-row) long time ago til I saw that post the other day with the golden one, not too chunky nor too thin, practically perfection. But it was obvious I would have been answered that I couldn't download it! And now the search begins again. And you can actually find some pics showing the existence of nice stuff in the end, but where the files come from,, nobody knows!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:19 PM
Ok, so I succeeded in getting an answer directly from Nightcrawler: some of these were creations made by Leah Lillith and others by Nightcrawler, but all of them were..............For private use only!! YAYYYYY!!!!! I was expecting this tbh.............Thanks for trying
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the update. I saw TTylo's response to you at Simscave and was hoping you'd have some luck. I thought a lot of those looked like Leah Lillith stuff. If I find anything somewhat similar off the beaten path I'll post a link on here and would much appreciate if you would do the same. Thanks for posting this to begin with.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974