Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:34 PM
Default 4 panel doors, 1 tile and centred on 2 tiles
The only ones I've been able to find are mutske's Sutton doors but sadly the 2x1 version is broken (totally transparent on one side). I haven't been able to find a fixed version, and I can't find anything similar anywhere.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:17 PM
For the 2x1 centered ones check out the Grant Park Sets #1, #2, #3 and #4 - I think the most options were in the 4th one, but check to see if/what suits you. I have at least 2 of them currently and they work fine.

I've never seen a 4 tile door, only think I can think of is to use the Neverending Arches and then stick some deco doors/shutters at the ends? I don't know if that's much help though.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 21st Mar 2017 at 1:05 AM.
Wow that is a beautiful set! Not what I was looking for, but I will very happily grab it for future use anyway!

There seems to have been some confusion. I'm not looking for a four tile door (luckily as I doubt such a thing exists!), only 1 tile and 2x1 doors. I just meant something similar in design to the Sutton set, with a pair of vertical panels side by side above doorknob height and another pair below. TS2 had a fairly cheap 1 tile door with a similar design, but it doesn't seem to have made the leap to TS3 (which feels very strange to me because nearly all of the doors in my house and most of my neighbours' houses look like that!) and the Sutton doors are the only CC ones I've come across.

EDIT: Oh my god that set also has shiftable wall moulding pieces??? I was planning on putting in a WCIF for those as well! Now I won't have to!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 4:26 PM
I'm pretty sure I have a four-panel door in my game, bu I'm also pretty sure I don't use it because it's not super nice looking. Next time I fire up the game I'll look for it.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 4:26 PM
Oh, I misunderstood then, sorry. Still happy that you found at least something useful