Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:15 PM
I flipped my car swerving to avoid a squirrel a year ago. When I was giving the police my statement about what happened the squirrel came back and stood and watched us. I shamefully shouted "Him, it was his fault!" They breathalyzed me 4 times and the policewoman just couldn't understand why I didn't just run it over, when I told her it was because it was a red squirrel and they're endangered she looked at me like I was insane.

My boss made me a clay mascot which is in the form of a red squirrel. It sits on my desk in the office now and I will never live that experience down.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#27 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nwhittaker87
I flipped my car swerving to avoid a squirrel a year ago. When I was giving the police my statement about what happened the squirrel came back and stood and watched us. I shamefully shouted "Him, it was his fault!" They breathalyzed me 4 times and the policewoman just couldn't understand why I didn't just run it over, when I told her it was because it was a red squirrel and they're endangered she looked at me like I was insane.

My boss made me a clay mascot which is in the form of a red squirrel. It sits on my desk in the office now and I will never live that experience down.

I was saving a bumper sticker to give to my daughter when she's home for spring break which reads "I Brake For Squirrels", but I think you actually earned that gift instead. Assuming you're still allowed to drive.....................

And while I admire your protection of an endangered species, I would have breathalyzed you like 4 times too.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I was saving a bumper sticker to give to my daughter when she's home for spring break which reads "I Brake For Squirrels", but I think you actually earned that gift instead. Assuming you're still allowed to drive.....................

And while I admire your protection of an endangered species, I would have breathalyzed you like 4 times too.

That's exactly what my daddy said too! He's now of the opinion I should become a stunt driver.
One Minute Ninja'd
#29 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:16 PM
Yeah, Daddy's usually think alike. It's also why Daddy's end up with so much grey hair.
Page 2 of 2