Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:27 PM
Default A child dats a baby... literaly
Right, i was playing one of my families whn i decided i was going to grow the toddler of the house up using the boolprop cheat. So i do this all is fine untill the next day when i reload the game shes a baby. She has the body of a kid but she acts like a baby she has all the same pie menu stuff as a baby and when you load the house in the picture shes even being held by one of the guy. When i try to hav ova sims interact with her it just gives ma da error screen. So that means i can't grow her up!!! lol Shes creepin me out. i dnt got no hacks onit at the moment either.

Sory bowt ma qwic typin im on msn and its hard to stop typin like dis. I tried to use real englis lol.
Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:42 PM
You're going to need to try harder with your typing because not everyone can read/understand chat speak. It's against the rules of MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 5:24 AM
Download the Insimenator and use the machine to select the age, make it a child (Details on Selecting Age Are on The Insimenator Download Page)