Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 4:22 AM
Default Please help - sims growing up after the first final exam (freshman)
Hi all. Maybe you can help me. (I sure hope so.) For a long time, I've had no problems with Sims University, but alas, there's a big one now...

I've had two young adult sims while attending college and living in a dorm grow up into adults long before they graduate. They take their freshman final exam (first one), during this the game pops up a message saying "It's high time "insert name here" gets back to the real world!" then they come back, immediately grow into adults and leave in the taxi never to return again. Is this a game bug/annoyance, or is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated - I'm getting sick of sending sims to college only to have them sent back without graduating.

In case you're wondering - they all pass their exams with flying colors, pay their bills and do absolutely nothing that warrent them getting kicked out - if that's even possible.

HELP!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:10 AM
I've got a hack that fixes a lot of the problems with the final exams. It won't cure every problem, but should fix yours. I would recommend downloading the 1.2 version, that's the most stable if you're having the type of problem you describe. You can get the hack here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:12 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:49 AM
twojeffs, thank you so much! I have a lot of your hacks downloaded and I love them. They truly makes the game much more enjoyable and productive. I will download version 1.2 and try it out soon. Thank you!!!!

Zoltan and mods - sorry I didn't see the other thread about this very same problem until after I had posted. Once again I leaped before I looked. Big oopsie.