Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 11:56 AM Last edited by skylark : 5th Apr 2005 at 2:05 PM.
Default My Sims have lost their extra wants!
Help! After playing at La Fiesta, I decided to choose Universities for Veronaville & Pleasantview. When I went back to La Fiesta, all the households that did not include at least one sim I had created in CAS had reverted to forur normal wants no matter what year they were in! I have seniors with four wants and the ability to lock only 1!

Does any1 know how I can help my poor sims that have regressed?
Help! :confused:
Advertisement
Moderator of Aardvarks
#2 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:15 PM Last edited by athene : 6th Apr 2005 at 6:42 AM. Reason: Removed incorrect information.
Could you be a little more clear in your problem, I am not understanding the problem with the wants.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:28 AM
You can use this hack I made to add the missing wants & lock.

@athene - you get the second lock after completing junior year. You get the sixth want after senior year.
Moderator of Aardvarks
#4 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:42 AM
oops TwoJeffs, thanks for the correction! Original post edited.
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 12:38 PM
Thanks for the help! Hopefully it'll work. I've actually been too annoyed to play since that happened.