Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 11:54 PM
Default New CC not showing up
Recently, I've had a problem where new CC doesn't show up in the game. It's been going on for months now. For the sake of the discussion, I should mention I haven't been able to update my game (like patches and such) in two years because I have very slow, low-data internet that I have to share with my whole household. I on't know if that is the cause or not. Another thing is that certain content, like stuff I download from MTS, does show up while stuff from other sites doesn't Any help is appreciated.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 4:51 PM
it is possible for content to not show up because:
it isn't categorized correctly (feminine and masculine tags make some creators afraid, and those are basic tags)
you don't have the correct/mesh (yes, I have had this, where I have had to download the mesh multiple times, because the flippin recolor would. just. not. show. up. MADNESS, I say)

you don't have the right pack - and being able to update your game really is crucial, because we do get content that way, occasionally, in addition to bug fixes (makeup for the living statue, anyone?!)

It is fun and exciting to go on cc sprees, but sometimes it bites because you missed something.. Maybe you could update your game while everyone is sleeping?