Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Single Built-in Closet UPDATED WITH RECOLORS

by Marmy Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:15 PM by Marmy : Footprint fixed and recolors added

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 118 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:54 AM
Oh coool! This looks great! I must have it. :-)
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
Oh, I was wondering why it wasn't showing in my game, probably because I don't have OFB, but the two-tile one does show up and works fine!
They're really nice, thank you!

The single didn't show up for me either when I had nightlife. After I installed OFB recently, it was fine. One thing though, the single still takes up the same space as the double, and even if you use move_objects on and then build a wall to make it appear a single door to the closet you get a sim doing that funky-monkey tantrum because they can't get the door open. Am I doing something wrong when I place this object perhaps? Can live with it though, loving the double closet. Just wish I could hide a sim in there, lol. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:25 PM
lol! thanks
Test Subject
#79 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:02 AM
We're running just the original, and the closet isn't showing up for us either. :-(
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:57 PM
Awesome Marmy, thank you so much!

Hugs
Mummy
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:12 AM
hey there, im having trouble obtaining the mesh, the site you provided says you need to setup an account/login. I have signed up but i haven't recieved an confirmation email for registering the account to have it activated, meaning i can;t login so i can't even obtain the mesh. Is there anyway arround this? or maybe could someone pls send me the mesh at [email protected]se help, i really want to use this to complete furnishing on one of jonesi's houses.
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:06 AM
Thank you Marmy!!! I was looking for a closet like this to finish off my residence while I was on exchange. Thank you so much!!! =D
Field Researcher
#83 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:19 PM
Thanks so much. I will greatly enjoy this. LOL

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Field Researcher
#84 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:13 PM
You have made my home-building dreams come true. Bless your heart.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:49 AM
This is awesome and I absolutely love it! Thanks.
Forum Resident
#86 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:21 PM
Beautiful! I love it Thanks!!! It's so cool :lovestruc

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:12 AM
Thanks,a wonderful idea, and much needed.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:06 PM
I'm new to saving stuff. What do you save it to?
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:19 AM
I'm so glad that you created this. Thank you. I have a couple of questions though. I seem to be having some problems getting it to function. I use the move objects cheat as you said and it sits beautifully, but my Sims always complain about a wall being in the way when I try to get them to use it. Usually it happens when I have the second tile (the invisible portion) hang over the edge of an outter wall, creating a corner closet. Could the over-hang be the problem? I'm trying to use this in my homes, and it would be too perfect if I could get it to work. Thanks, 2Kegs
P.S. I'm still a test dummy, but I was wondering: Single-tile dressers work fine where I'm trying to place the closet. If the base object were a single tile dresser, do you think it would work any better?
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:38 AM
I too was thrilled with the two-tiled one, and use it a lot. But, this one is perfect for those 'older' homes with small single door closets. :o)
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 8:00 PM
I really NEEDED this! I have both closets now.
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by timmy2kegs
I'm so glad that you created this. Thank you. I have a couple of questions though. I seem to be having some problems getting it to function. I use the move objects cheat as you said and it sits beautifully, but my Sims always complain about a wall being in the way when I try to get them to use it. Usually it happens when I have the second tile (the invisible portion) hang over the edge of an outter wall, creating a corner closet. Could the over-hang be the problem? I'm trying to use this in my homes, and it would be too perfect if I could get it to work. Thanks, 2Kegs
P.S. I'm still a test dummy, but I was wondering: Single-tile dressers work fine where I'm trying to place the closet. If the base object were a single tile dresser, do you think it would work any better?

I absolutely agree with you, Timmy. I was going to request the same built-in closet but cloned from a one-tile maxis dresser in order to be able to put it in one tile slots and not having to leave the tile beside free...
Test Subject
#93 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:32 AM
Very awesome. Hopefully some recolors are in the works? Dark red? Black?
Instructor
#94 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:09 AM
Yes! Finally, no more wasted time/space on goofy closets that my Sims will never use!

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Instructor
#95 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:16 AM
When I downloaded your first closet, I was a little peeved that it didn't fit everywhere... xD This is superb! You rock.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:14 AM
Nice ! Thank you sooo much ! Five Stars !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:20 PM
I am also running just the base game and neither of your closets are showing up. They look great, though!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:18 PM
this would help me make my house if the closets were smaller, but thanks!
Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:10 AM
Hi. I'm new to the whole world of custom content and I've quickly become addicted. Thanks so much for these walk in closets. I love it! But, I can't seem to get the recolors to show up. I've downloaded the CEP package, but that hasn't worked. Any idea on how to get it to show?

Thanks.

Tiffany
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:53 PM
A long time ago, I made a Sim-Version of my real hoouse which turned out good, but I hated the "closets" I recently made a newer version which custom content I made JUST for my house. I happily inform you that your closets were my favorite part about the new house. Thank you very much !!!
Page 4 of 5