Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:09 PM
Default Let's Play The Sims 2 Castaway (PS2 game)
Small backstory time - when I was growing up I absolutely loved The Sims 2 on the PsP. I knew everything there was to know about that game. Later in The Sims 3 era I also got into The Sims Medieval. In 2016 I decided that I good direction for my youtube channel to take would be to revisit my beloved The Sims spin offs. By doing that I discovered many more spin offs that I ever knew about.

That is how I ended up here. I know exactly nothing about The Sims 2 Castaway on PS2. If you also know exactly nothing about The Sims 2 Castaway on PS2 feel free to join me on this journey! If you do know a lot about it, feel free to drop by and give me tips to make sure that I don't completely butcher this game
Either way, thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:29 AM
Great video!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:55 AM
Aww, thanks!

In this part I figure out how to use fast travel and how to craft. I talk to some monkeys, find out that I need some fun in my life too, build a bed, some roof and a fire to cook things on. Oh and we make a raft!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 5:14 AM
I explore the Airplane Island and can not find a single place to place a crafting bench. I also tried to fix the slowdown, but made it so much worse >_> next week's video should be running at a normal framerate again.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 2:57 PM
... I could have crafted a crafting bench... Well what is done, is done. By now we're on Volcano Island where I get totally confused.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 4:13 PM
After grinding off screen I open up both passages. We're free to continue exploring!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:22 PM
We explore the rest of the island, find the crystal island, open the secret passage in the airplane island, then craft a boat and get ourselves rescued!