Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:56 PM
Default ISO A Modder!
I am looking to see if someone has created or is willing to create a mod that will essentially make the game rated G or less. My 7-year-old love to create and play in the game but I have to monitor her every second to make sure she doesn't "stumble" across one of the older aspects of the make IE: WooHoo. I would like something to maybe take woohoo out completely or at least the interaction in the bed. Maybe scale back the romantic interactions to be more suited to a younger audience. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help with this.
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:24 PM
Hi congratulations on your first post to this site. Unfortunately we're not allowed to post modding requests, and certainly not in this section, but you can ask if anyone has seen such a mod in http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=707 If you do post in that section be sure to choose a title that briefly states what mod you are looking for rather than asking for a modder

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 3:38 PM
MC Command Center has an option in one of the modules to remove the WooHoo option entirely.