Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 12:24 AM
Default How do you play the Travellers?
Ahh the lovely Traveller Family

I want to load the family in Strangetown and I'm looking for new ways to play them, they come with a decent amount of money, maybe I'll buy them a trailer and spend their money on starting a small business to fund their vacation funds
Or
Maybe they wont travel at all! Maybe they will lose the backpack gear and find jobs like a chef or a teacher and live everyday lives.

They were shipped in with Bon Voyage and I'm curious to know how you guys play with them. And what did you do to them ? :D

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 12:32 AM
I have played them a couple of times.

Once was in a messy house challenge. I gave them another baby and they had to try and clear out the trash, get all the weeds-dozens of them while raising their toddler. I aged the girl down to toddler and had the mother get pregnant right away as I don't like only children and didn't want a huge gap between siblings.

The second time I added them to my integrated hood into an apartment and she had twins. I sent him to adult learning. This is over in my main game which takes ages to load and I haven't played them again. I'm now playing a new sims 2 folder and a new integrated hood now without pre-mades or townies. I think they may be the only pre-mades in the family bin and I plan to leave them there.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 1:09 AM
I've played them a couple times but the most memorable time was when I moved them into a trailer park until they decided what they wanted to do with their lives. The first night there, Tina went outside to look at the stars and was killed by a satellite. The family couldn't bear to live there any longer so they moved to a small house in the country. Shortly after the moved in, Trisha found out she was pregnant. Trent went outside after hearing the news, and was also killed by a satellite. After this, Trisha went on a downward spiral, partying with the wrong crowds, even while pregnant and after giving birth to a daughter (who I forget the name of). Trisha got involved with a Contessa and a Count who was all about wild parties and treated Trisha as a slave and sometimes a party favor for the guests.
\
When the daughter was old enough and began to be abused by the vampires, she pleaded with her mother to get away from the creatures, but Trisha was too deep with the vampires and refused. Trisha and the Contessa both ended up pregnant during the endless partying and the Count's "personal parties" and soon there were six more children in the house. When Trent's last child grew into a teen, she decided one day to run away with all the children to a secluded cabin in the woods where she would raise the children on her own and save them from the kind of life she had been victim to.

When all the kids were children, a very pregnant Ginger Newson moved in with them to help with the kids and also have her own baby who belonged to her foster father Peter Ottomas. Trent's daughter was thankful for the help, especially since that meant she could sneak out to buy more supplies without leaving the kids unattended. When she was out shopping, she saw Trisha and once again begged her to leave the vampires. Trisha once again refused and once Trisha went home, the Count soon found out she had been talking to her oldest daughter. The Count convinced Trisha to call her daughter over one day and then hold her until he and the Contessa awoke. Trisha was unable to call until late in the day, but told her daughter that she wanted help escaping the Vampires. The daughter arrived moments after the Vampires awoke and was attacked by the Count right there on the sidewalk before being dragged into the house.

When I stopped playing them, the daughter had just found out that she was pregnant by the Count as was her mother and the Contessa

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 2:42 AM
Ha wow! Thats very interesting Roseblossom maybe I'll turn Trent into a supernatural!
And now Im interested in the Messy House challenge Joandsarrah

Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 6:27 AM
One of these days I'll send the Travellers on vacation.

I have three iterations of them, and I find that the key to enjoying them is to accept upfront that Trent is neuroatypical, and may well have a nonstandard sexual expression as well. If you try to treat him like other sims who think and react in more mainstream simmy ways, he's frustrating as all get out; but if you think of him as being on the spectrum, or perpetually stoned out of his gourd, or something like that, it's easier to be patient with him.

He's doing very badly in Drama Acres, where he had a breakdown after Trisha left him for Julien Cooke. She's still fond of and concerned for him, but he's asexual and autistic, and she needed things he didn't have and refused to learn to get. He can hold down a job, but he's had a lot of public conversations with Professor von Ball, and seems to labor under the delusion that she's coming back - he rolls more wants for her now than he did when they were together, when I would eagerly get him to fill any wants he rolled for her, and they would immediately roll away to be replaced with wanting to go to Takemizu, gain a skill point he didn't need for promotion, or buy a hobby station he was never going to use. He also does things like crashing Trisha and Julien's son's birthday party and going around pounding his chest at the other guests. Tina, who is Popularity, has skipped University to keep an eye on him. She's Daddy's girl to the hilt.

Trent's doing rather better in Widespot, where I flat-out changed the turn-ons and beefed up the relationship as much as I could. He's not asexual there, and I don't think he's autistic, but he's squirrelly. He and Trisha live in an apartment and run a business - a bookstore/beauty salon/ice cream parlor - and have had twins. He and Mary Gavigan, in the same complex, are clearly in lust, and Trisha is ready to ditch Trent and grab Nathan if they ever go through with that, but this is my favorite iteration of Nathan so I don't think they will. This Trent is almost as idiosyncratic in his want-rolling as Drama Acres Trent, but he's more autonomously affectionate and has a longer attention span. Tina has fewer daddy issues in Widespot. She's Fortune, resents being saddled with twin toddlers, and doesn't get to work in the store as often as she'd like.

The Strangetown Travellers are hippies whose car died by the side of the road, so they set up housekeeping in their rundown trailer. They always wear sunglasses because they're perpetually stoned. Trisha is about as high as Trent, but she's still the practical one, getting a job while Trent does crafts and tends a garden to sell things at a roadside stand. Stoned Trent is easily the most functional of the three - he and Trisha have a reasonably normal woohoo life, he stays on task pretty well, and he's not quite as bad about not rolling wants for achievable things as the others are. Tina is Romance here, and has a good relationship with her mother, but she clearly still thinks it's her job to look after Daddy instead of the other way around, autonomously serving meals when he gets hungry and things like that.

Trisha is consistently the sensible one, despite being a thoroughgoing partier. She rolls wants for hobbies, people, parties, and occasionally even necessary skills. She is not very good at autonomously making friends, but can get people she doesn't know very well to show up at her parties, and this makes her happy.

Someday, probably in a megahood or something, I'll send the Travellers on vacation before I play them in the hood proper, and see how that affects them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 6:35 AM
The house I used was from TSR and I don't recommend it. There were some strange issues with the house and Mootilda said she wasn't sure if the ash piles it contained had been sims or not... There is however a much smaller messy house on here. Not as much of a challenge but still interesting.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 12:14 PM
I like them. Trent is to me one of the most interesting Sims made by EA - and I don't have any problems with him at all. He is happy when he can study and makes quite a good family man. Tina is a beauty and grows up really well! Trent and Trisha make a happy couple in my game, they seem to have a lot of fun (and at the moment, a new set of twins has arrived )
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 12:35 PM
Last time I was playing a brothel challlenege and Trent appeared and ended up knocking up one of the workers. She had a kid called June who lived in an orphanage. Trent didn't tell Trisha until after their youngest daughter Theresa became a child. They had a bit of a rocky-patch over it but stayed together. The rocky patch caused Tina to run away from home though and move into a small apartment on her own. After that they decided to adopt June, who by this point was a teenager. Theresa didn't like her very much, and felt like she was there to replace her sister (being that she wore her clothes and had her bedroom), plus there was only a 1 day age difference between the two of them which meant both were moody teenagers at the same time. Tina went on to have two children - I can't remember the names of them and I think she married Craig Ray? but I could be wrong. June and Theresa are still teenagers. Theresa, much like her Dad, has became very interested in wolves. They own one called 'Wolfie' and a husky/boxer mix (Danny/Sarah's litter) who they plan on breeding eventually. June is preparing for University, and has maxed out quite a few of her skills. She doesn't talk to the family much, when she doesn't have her head in a book or at Theresa's Easel (which Theresa doesn't like her doing), she's on the phone to her "sister" from the orphanage (they were brought to the orphanage the same day and grew up together).

In my newest game, that's only 3 rotations in - They've been on holiday. Trent and Trisha's relationship isn't that great. They're happy together, but they're not big on spending a lot of time together. Trent is a bit of a loner. When I was playing Jennifer Blurb, I noticed while she was buying groceries that Trisha was off kissing Nathan Gavigan, which was pretty unexpected. Not sure what I'm going to do about that yet...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 1:39 PM
Oh..them?
They Traveled out of my game a while ago.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 3:17 PM
Trent and Trisha have no attraction in my game. Not negative attraction - no attraction. It didn't help that Trent would roll wants to woohoo or go on dates - but never with anyone in particular.

I took a cue from Trisha's LTW and her two bolt attraction to Julien Cooke to hook them up (also for the superficial reasoning that these were two attractive and reasonably uniquely looking sims who could go on to have attractive and unique looking babies). They are also running a restaurant. Tina grew up a Romance sim, convinced now that marriage doesn't work. She currently has her eyes on two teens: Tommy Ottomas (who her best friend, Sharla, isn't thrilled about) and Ty Curious (Pascal's son).

Trent...just doesn't seem to have a purpose of his own. Perhaps a midlife crisis will fix that?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
One of these days I'll send the Travellers on vacation.

I have three iterations of them, and I find that the key to enjoying them is to accept upfront that Trent is neuroatypical, and may well have a nonstandard sexual expression as well. If you try to treat him like other sims who think and react in more mainstream simmy ways, he's frustrating as all get out; but if you think of him as being on the spectrum, or perpetually stoned out of his gourd, or something like that, it's easier to be patient with him.

He's doing very badly in Drama Acres, where he had a breakdown after Trisha left him for Julien Cooke. She's still fond of and concerned for him, but he's asexual and autistic, and she needed things he didn't have and refused to learn to get. He can hold down a job, but he's had a lot of public conversations with Professor von Ball, and seems to labor under the delusion that she's coming back - he rolls more wants for her now than he did when they were together, when I would eagerly get him to fill any wants he rolled for her, and they would immediately roll away to be replaced with wanting to go to Takemizu, gain a skill point he didn't need for promotion, or buy a hobby station he was never going to use. He also does things like crashing Trisha and Julien's son's birthday party and going around pounding his chest at the other guests. Tina, who is Popularity, has skipped University to keep an eye on him. She's Daddy's girl to the hilt.

Trent's doing rather better in Widespot, where I flat-out changed the turn-ons and beefed up the relationship as much as I could. He's not asexual there, and I don't think he's autistic, but he's squirrelly. He and Trisha live in an apartment and run a business - a bookstore/beauty salon/ice cream parlor - and have had twins. He and Mary Gavigan, in the same complex, are clearly in lust, and Trisha is ready to ditch Trent and grab Nathan if they ever go through with that, but this is my favorite iteration of Nathan so I don't think they will. This Trent is almost as idiosyncratic in his want-rolling as Drama Acres Trent, but he's more autonomously affectionate and has a longer attention span. Tina has fewer daddy issues in Widespot. She's Fortune, resents being saddled with twin toddlers, and doesn't get to work in the store as often as she'd like.

The Strangetown Travellers are hippies whose car died by the side of the road, so they set up housekeeping in their rundown trailer. They always wear sunglasses because they're perpetually stoned. Trisha is about as high as Trent, but she's still the practical one, getting a job while Trent does crafts and tends a garden to sell things at a roadside stand. Stoned Trent is easily the most functional of the three - he and Trisha have a reasonably normal woohoo life, he stays on task pretty well, and he's not quite as bad about not rolling wants for achievable things as the others are. Tina is Romance here, and has a good relationship with her mother, but she clearly still thinks it's her job to look after Daddy instead of the other way around, autonomously serving meals when he gets hungry and things like that.

Trisha is consistently the sensible one, despite being a thoroughgoing partier. She rolls wants for hobbies, people, parties, and occasionally even necessary skills. She is not very good at autonomously making friends, but can get people she doesn't know very well to show up at her parties, and this makes her happy.

Someday, probably in a megahood or something, I'll send the Travellers on vacation before I play them in the hood proper, and see how that affects them.

That is awesome!
I am leaning towards turning them into Hippies who grow Bland Cucumbers in their backyard
They can start a Smoke Shop

And yes Trent is pretty weird, I never really understood him in the past but this explains his behavior, if he's like your Strangetown Trent.
Im curious to take some example from your Drama Acres for my Deer Valley hood, I'll make Trent instead suffer from PSTD as a war veteran and drive him into asp. failure and maybe put him in the hospital for mental health while Trisha raises there daughter as a single mom.

Theorist
#12 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 5:21 PM
Honestly, I've tried playing this family a couple of times, but they just annoy the heck out of me. Can't quite put my finger on it the reason, but I can never play them all the way through...at least not together.

Trent, has met with an unfortunate accident each time I've tried playing them.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#13 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 6:03 PM
In my old Widespot they went on several vacations (Twikkii Island & Three Lakes, I think, or possibly Prometedor & Isle St Croix) before settling in Widespot. Trent and Trisha didn't have any more children, or much of a love life, but they all made a few friends, Trent worked as a taxi driver (custom career) and they had a lovely cabin with a swimmable lake in the garden. Tina never managed to find love with any of Widespot's residents, and went through her teen years without having her first kiss. I stopped playing the 'hood when she was in her late teens, I think.

In my current Viper Canyon Trent and Trisha's ACR'd their way to having twins, Topher (he was originally called Thomas, but Topher just suits him better!) & Tallulah. Then Trent became pregnant due to an alien abduction, was abducted again during the pregnancy and died giving birth to twins Tamsin & Teresa. Tina is a Knowledge/Family sim who constantly cheats on her boyfriend, Isaiah Gavigan, with both Gallagher & Garrett Newson. Isaiah knows, but he never stops rolling wants for her, even when he's furious with her, so they're still together. She'll be starting college in a few rotations, but will almost certainly continue to live at home. Trisha relies on her to help with the younger children. Trisha has a job in Music, which she enjoys, and recently shared a kiss with Gavin Newson - but hasn't rolled any wants for him, nor he for her, so that may not go any further (much to my disappointment!).
Scholar
#14 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 6:56 PM
Haven't played them yet. In Pleasantview, they were townified. In Strangetown, they were put in an apartment to wait in case I need their daughter for pairing purposes; In Veronaville, they died in a tragic accident. I do plan on playing them once I get to Belladonna Cove, though
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:04 PM
In my game, Trent and Trisha have both died, but not before leading pretty eventful lives that sound like something out of a soap-opera:

At first, Trent job-hopped, he worked as a bookie, was a political lobbyist, then an adventurer - never financially secure and usually failing, until he had a mid-life epiphany. He found religion, converting to Rastafari, and took up politics as a founding member of the Rastafari Democratic Front political party (RDF). He was elected a member of the City Assembly and had aspirations of higher office when his political career and life was rocked by scandal: Encouraged by his gigolo neighbor, Pete Ottomas, Trent and Trisha began swapping with Pete and Sam. Things got a little out of hand; Trent and Sam fell in love (with far more chemistry with each other than with either of their spouses). Trisha got knocked up by Peter. Both marriages fell apart. It was all quite the fodder for the gossip magazines.

Trent and Sam remarried and had a loving, faithful marriage until his death. Trent had managed to just hold onto his Assembly seat, but this because moot when the Revolution came and dissolved the old Assembly. He presumed his career was over, but Governor Adams surprisingly appointed him Chief Justice of the newly-constituted Supreme Court (where he was expected and proved to be, a loyal voice for the ruling party, despite his past.) Trent served on the Court until his death, from old age, late in week nine.

Trisha's spent most of her life working in the culinary field. She was not a particularly bright woman, which kept her from advancing quickly or easily, she eventually was able to become a sous-chef, but while her cooking skills were solid, her total lack of business or marketing skills prevented her from ever achieving her dreams of owning her own restaurant. The relationship with Pete had awakening a voracious sexual appetite within herself and after the divorce, she moved in with Pete and the couple (they never married) were known for their wild parties and (some would say reckless) sexual abandon. She died during week nine as well, of old age.

Tina grew into a beautiful woman who inherited her mother's appetites and free spirit. She partied her way through college and an endless stream of men and women before graduating. As an adult, she parlayed her looks and openness into a movie career, where she's had financial (if not critical) success as the star of raunchy comedies and action films most notable for their (usually gratuitous) nudity. She has, albeit reluctantly, settled down recently, getting married after she was impregnated by one of her beaus and still dreams of becoming a more respected actress, although she's finding it hard to escape the type-casting.

Trent and Trisha had two more children before their divorce:

The middle child, Tiberius, was far more studious and serious than his siblings. He had a youthful relationship with Sharla Ottomas (before they became step-siblings) before settling down with a lovely hybrid girl. He works as a journalist, but has a strained relationship with his boss, the now Propaganda Minister Peter Ottomas, who Tiberius still blames for the break-up of his parents' marriage. Despite Tiberius's dreams and skills for hard research journalism, Peter has turned him into a trashy gossip columnist (as "Tibby T"), which needless to say has not led to a respected career.

The couple's youngest son is Tyler, who just graduated from University. Tyler was younger during the divorce and it has affected him deeply, as while the only thing he wanted was a family, he had trouble finding anyone special. He was a marginal student and nearly flunked out, but is now planning for his service and then settling down.

Tyrone Traveller was born to Trisha during the couple's marriage, but Peter was his father (Tyrone has considered changing his name to Tyrone Traveller-Ottomas). Tyrone was publicly disclaimed by Trent in the divorce proceedings and raised by Pete and Trish (along with the last Ottomas child, Dakota, who Sam had given custody of to Peter). Tyrone has just started University.

Trent and Sam also had a child, a daughter named Tamara (I kept the T thing going, as you can see) - Tamara is now a teen and will be attending University next week. She may continue the family drama, given an already-expressed taste in older men.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 7:33 PM
Well, I moved them into Townie Place for the very first time. Trent and Trisha never rolled wants to have a baby, even though Trisha is a Popularity sim, and Popularity sims do surprisingly roll wants to have a baby. And I really wanted the family name to be carried on, so I took advantage of the Spring season "Romance boost" and once they got home from their date, off thy went to the bedroom to woohoo, and guess what? Chimes! (They had a son, who I really wanted to name Gulliver (see what I did there? ), but then I remembered that all family members have almost similar names beginning with T, so, I ended up using Tristan.

I wasn't quite sure of which career would suit Trent, as his bio stated that he worked in the Law career, yet, his memories indicate that he worked in the Law Enforcement career, so, he ended up going back into the LE career. (He might be a Simvard ( ) graduate, (just like Jamie Reagan from Blue Bloods) who chose to pursue a career in LE instead of Law.) Trisha on the other hand went into Culinary, which is a quite popular career in this custom neighborhood.

Tina grew up to be a Popularity teen. I'm planning on hooking her up with Timmy Turner, so when she marries him later on, she becomes Tina Turner!

Not quite sure about Tristan, as he just grew up to child. I'm guessing one of his kids in the future will be named Gulliver.
Scholar
#17 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:52 PM
To me it boils down to this: Trent used to work in the law enforcement career, then he quit, claiming he´d seen the light that career isn´t everything and he´d soooo loooove to show his little daughter the world (according to his ingame bio). Now add in that his LTW is becoming a Criminal Mastermind and suddenly the speech cannot be taken as serious as before. It´s easy to conjecture that in truth Trent is either on the run or looking for something he wants. If romance can get him closer that that, he´ll employ it, but is doesn´t play a large role in his life.
That said, Trent will shine in any game that isn´t focussed on breeding sims or relationship focussed play. I usually focus on achieving his LTW, all the while neglecting Trisha. Normally she falls for other men quickly (if she doesn´t get killed) and divorces Trent. I have yet to get a grasp of her deeper personality. My other popularity sims are hard to get into romantic mood, but Trisha seems to be an exception.
In my very first play with this family both were madly in love and Trisha´s death pushed Trent over the edge from scoundrel to villain. But this was the only occasion she mattered to him.
Just like many knowledge sims Trent makes a surprisingly good father and grandfather and in his elder days my original Trent had a disputeable relationship to one of his students (having advanced to college headmaster by then). She died later (it´s a troubled neighborhood, not the nicest place for sims to live in) and he is raising her baby.
My concept of Tina is fluid, depending on her aspiration. She´s been hero, villain and housewife already, adventurer and jet setter with the only common thing being headstrong and determined.
My major incarnations of Trent: http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/post...e-sims-and-with
Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 12:12 AM
Criminal Mastermind? In every iteration I've played him he wants to be Hand of Poseidon - a suitably fanciful aspiration.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 12:35 AM
I just started playing him, but he wants to be a space pirate. Which I suppose is not all that different from criminal mastermind.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:28 PM
I have pretty much the opposite situation as Peni. Trent is a serious, career and kids oriented guy. Trisha wants to throw parties with bubbles and bars and be a rock star, and has somewhat limited contact with reality, such as the need to pay bills. Tina, of course, ends up caught in the middle, but with her dad wanting to help with homework, get Tina into private school, for her to get straight As, and as a teen, for her to get all sorts of scholarships, and her mom wanting to party all night and be best friends with this sim and that sim and the other sim and NOT with her daughter, Tina becomes very close to her dad.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 9:54 PM
In my recent games, they're the kind of family that everyone envies, even though they look down on their hippyish behavior and ways of thinking. Down-to-earth and friendly, getting to take awesome trips, throwing great parties and success in both work and school. They're a pretty relaxed family but nothing crazy going on with them (no ho'ing around or stealing Sim's skill points in secret, etc.). This time around, I'm trying to make them live up to their name and give them some sweet traveling experinces.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 2:46 AM
They had twin sons - Tedd and Todd who they didn't look after very well and always would leave behind when they would go on holiday, causing them as well as Tina's daughter with Peter Ottomas to get put into the orphanage. Their house is crammed full of clutter and their cats wee everywhere. Tina got pregnant again in her late teen years this time, I'm not sure who the father is, but she's moved in with her current boyfriend, Chaz Whippler so I'm hoping it's his.

Tedd and Todd have never been adopted, however Tabitha will be fostered next rotation by Chester and Erin Gieke, who actually live across the street from her biological father Peter. However, Tina would really like to get back custody of Tabitha now she no longer lives with her parents. Though chances are she'll leave her baby with Chaz's sister Marla and her fiance to be raised by them and go off backpacking with Chaz all over before actually facing her responsibilities.

I can never remember which one is which, but one of the twins has a girlfriend and he's a lovely sweet Sim. The other is a typical male romance Sim, who keeps rolling wants to flirt with his twin's girlfriend.

...They're one of those families I tend to have bad things happen to and I don't know why. I think it might be because I find vacations kinda boring.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 1:26 AM
I have played them three times so far, I like them. However I always change Premade Sims turn ons and turn off for any of the Sims that I don’t make myself. Sometimes I change the Life Aspiration as well. I like to play Popularity and Wealth and sometimes I play Family and Knowledge, I don’t play Pleasure or Romance.

Last time I played the Travellers I matched Tina up with a Part Alien guy I created and this time I intend to match her up with one of the Part Alien Sims that have been born or I will create another Part Alien Sim for her.

I like how Tina turns out when she grows up, other sims I give them some plastic surgery. Tina I just play the way she is.

Once I reset the turn ons etc. Trent and Trisha get along just fine and they have triple bolts.

I like to play them and I think they are easy to manage.

I like Aliens and that is why I love Strange Town. Lol
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 6:27 PM
In my game, the Travellers moved to Bluewater Village in order to provide a more stable environment for their daughter Tina. Trisha and Trent eventually had another child named Melina and boy was she ugly! Trisha was a stay at home and eventually had an affair with another man and eventually got pregnant by him. Trent of course thought it was his, until Trisha finally decided to tell him, leave him and marry her lover. (Who also left his wife and three daughter) Tina refused to move in with her mom and her new husband and stayed with Trent. (Melina was too young) Tina always favored her father after the divorce and always looked after him until his death.

Trisha and her new husband had two children together. (And didn't turn out as ugly as I thought they would, like Melina did )

Trent never remarried after what happened with Trisha. He just couldn't get over the betrayal and wasn't interested in finding anyone ever again. He wasn't a bitter person or anything, he just lived the rest of his life doing whatever made him happy.

Tina went to college, got married and had two kids.

Melina got pregnant as a teenager and was a single mom. She didn't marry until her later years to a man who used to be married to one of her step dad's daughters from his first marriage.
Page 1 of 2