Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 10:47 PM
Default NCIS Yo! Welcome =3
just talk about NCIS =3

Don't blink.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 6:39 PM
This Group is definitely gonna catch on. ;P
Quote: Originally posted by deidara12
just talk about NCIS =3

Ohmigod, I love NCIS! ^_^ Everytime I catch it on tv, I watch it. Abby, McGee and DiNozzo are my favorite characters! I kinda wish Abby and McGee would go together because it's so obvious they make a cute couple, but eh, ah well. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:53 AM
I hope this group grows
BTW: Abby is amazing!!!

Don't blink.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:55 AM
Omg an NCIS Group, yay^^
I love the show and I love Abby. She's just so....Abby!
Especially when she's on a Cafpow buzz XD
And Ducky, Gotta love Ducky
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:34 AM
Awesome!
I LOVE NCIS!!

Ziva always gets the sayings wronge and it is funny!

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:10 AM
Hey everyone! I think NCIS is awesome!

Abby is my favourite since she's just, well, awesome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:58 AM
Hi everyone:
I am a former Military Historian, and as such I have had the privilege of knowing Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and even a Green Beret. So one of my favorites is Ziva, Cote De Pablo. Mossad agents are as well trained if not better trained then our own special forces personnel, so I love to see how they portray her Mossad skills. Of course Abby is Abby, and you have to love her, then there is Ducky. You must realize I am not as young as I used to be, so I remember David McCallum as Illya Kuryakin from his Man From UNCLE days, and it is so nice to see him on a long running series once again. Mark Harmon is such a great actor he bring life to everything he appears in, Gibbs rocks. Sean Murry, well McGee is like the rest of us, doing our best from one day to the next, but often finding our selves in over their heads. Like Abby, Tony is, well, Tony. I wish I could say he is unique, but I am sure we have all known some one like him in our life. Last but not least Sasha Alexander, Kate, I was shocked when they killed her off.

Fido

LIfe is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Admin justanothersimssite.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:01 PM
Hurray! We're becoming a real group!
Oh, by the way. Hi people!

Don't blink.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:07 AM
Ack! Lovelovelove ABBY!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:38 AM Last edited by Catyme24 : 3rd Oct 2009 at 11:18 AM.
I love NCIS - Always watches the new episods :D

actually, the name is camille & this username is very, very old
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 8:13 PM
does anyone know when the new series is starting? *really hopes someone does know and that it hasn't moved to sky*

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 4:32 AM
Mark. Motherfucking. Harmon.

Enough said.
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:24 PM
Wow, Prosthetics, was that language really PG? I get what you're saying.

Have to admit, BIG Tony-Ziva fan! (Anybody see last episode? OMG, I screamed at the end of it!)
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:32 PM
It was as PG as I could make that statement, I swear! :P

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that episode! OH MY GOD. I just...I can't...properly..sentence...

I'm excited, like, extremely so.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:15 PM
NCIS IS THE BOMB

*Slaps everyone on the back of the head like Gibbs*

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/...trustrich-1.jpg

How do we know why a child waves at his parents on a merry-go round and the parents always wave back?
Scholar
#16 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prosthetics
It was as PG as I could make that statement, I swear! :P

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that episode! OH MY GOD. I just...I can't...properly..sentence...

I'm excited, like, extremely so.

I know!!! I was like... "Yes... The moment I've been waiting for..." (I'm now also of the opinion that the writers for NCIS lurk around fanfiction.net for ideas, because Season 6's opening was eerily like a story I've had in progress for the last, like, two years. I had a reviewer actually comment on it.... *runs off to find reviewer's exact words*)

Quote:
It's kind of funny, when you started posting this story, season 6 finale was most likely not even written yet, but it is like if you would've read the writers minds or...they read your story. All in all, the idea was originally yours. I'm saying this because of the similar situations.

This was for a story where Ziva had gone back to Mossad for a special mission, was abandoned by Mossad, and then captured/tortured by Al Qaeda before being rescued.

So yeah, when that whole exchange between Tony and Ziva happened last eppy, I was sitting in my chair going "You people are finally listening to me!"
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:51 AM
BIGGEST TIVA FAN EVERRRRR!!!!
TONYxZIVA! WOO! ♥♥♥♥♥
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:40 AM
I love ncis I perfer Kate(even though she is dead) and Abby they are my favorite characters. I am not a fan of ziva very much or mcgee though. I do love the show but I hate the spinoff Ncis La.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 1:49 PM
I really love NCIS. It inspired me for my first career and other creations.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:35 AM
I love NCIS. I have Abby in sims 2, but haven't found Ziva oddly enough. So far I'm not very impressed by sims 3 ability to create fan sims, but I just started playing it. I like the 2 (maybe more to come?) crossover episodes abby was in. Was ncis a spinoff of JAG? I was in the military when that was on, and didn't get a chance to see it.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 10:36 PM
"Kate" vs. Ziva
Quote: Originally posted by dreaming4dreams
I love ncis I perfer Kate(even though she is dead) and Abby they are my favorite characters. I am not a fan of ziva very much or mcgee though. I do love the show but I hate the spinoff Ncis La.

Was Kate a blonde? I remember the first episode I ever saw, which wasn't a long time ago, I guess, where a blonde in a ponytail was in the trunk of some bad guy's vehicle and she fought him with her legs because her hands were tied behind her. Was that her? I felt like she was a part of the main character line for the NCIS team, but I never saw her in any other episodes I was able to catch after that, and Ziva appeared. I was like "wtf?" I wasn't sure if the blonde was just a guest star or what, and that made me sad, because I really liked her. :/
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitTM
Was Kate a blonde? I remember the first episode I ever saw, which wasn't a long time ago, I guess, where a blonde in a ponytail was in the trunk of some bad guy's vehicle and she fought him with her legs because her hands were tied behind her. Was that her? I felt like she was a part of the main character line for the NCIS team, but I never saw her in any other episodes I was able to catch after that, and Ziva appeared. I was like "wtf?" I wasn't sure if the blonde was just a guest star or what, and that made me sad, because I really liked her. :/
No that was Agent Cassidy Kate was already dead Cassidy Was in for a few series and met kate but was killed by a suicide bomber in Season 3. Ziva replaces kate and also met cassidy who only fills the space for an episoode then ziva becomes part of the team
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:44 AM
I saw some NCIS mods in the Sims 2 category, but I don't have Sims 2! Where are the NCIS mods for Sims 3!?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 6:34 PM
Thank you for telling me, LorenzoTehTruck. I'm not a super-fan of NCIS. Not to say I don't love it. I just mean I don't know enough about it to be considered a BIG fan. Anyway, thanks again! That was very helpful. =]