Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:46 AM Last edited by lkandak : 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:01 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Using Process Monitor for game lags
EDIT: **Problem solved!

I'm not sure this is the right section, and I'm sure this problem is my fault, but I'm not exactly sure what to do...

My game lags ALOT, every around 3 sim minutes for a few seconds, and it's been getting really annoying. I decided to search it up and found the Package File Lag help wiki here on MTS. I followed all the steps to using the process monitor to find bad CC...
The steps (I probably did something wrong...) I did:

-Download it
-Open the .zip
-Double click Procmon.exe
-Accept agreement etc.
-Click Filter>Filter...
-Add "Process Name - Is - TS3.exe - Include" (For TS3EP01.exe and TS3EP02.exe too, I only have the 2 EP's...)
-Add "Path - Ends with - .package - Include"
-Click Apply, then OK.
-Load Sims 3, (Through a direct shortcut) and load a 'hood.
-Play on speed one for a few minutes. (I did 5 sim hours just in case)

There's nothing there when I exit sims! Not even in Tools>File summary...! I tried this 5 times, and it only showed up things once, but that time I forgot to make it include the .Package
Stupid me.

I didn't do anyting different that time then I did all the other times, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

EDIT: Problm solved! How stupid of me, I forgot LN! EP03!

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: fixed itself