Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

(Discontinued) StarAgeMk4 - Rebalanced aging

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 169 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 34,505 Views
Uploaded: 20th Jan 2015 at 12:47 AM
Updated: 12th Jul 2017 at 11:37 PM by spyder2k5 - Discontinued
When I bought and started playing Sims 4 I was disappointed when I noticed that the options to adjust the aging in game like in Sims 3 was gone. So like I did in Sims 2 I figured I would go about adjusting the aging. While I noticed that some other creators adjusted the aging I was not fond of the settings I seen. Once I figured out how and what file to modify I made this.

The following listed ages are based around the "normal" age length setting in game setting it to fast, or long will of course affect this just like it does the default settings(without mod).

Baby - 5 (Default: 3)

Child - 14 (Default: 13)

Teen - 21 (Default: 13)

Young Adult - 28 (Default: 20)

Adult - 35 (Default: 20)

Elder - 25 (Default: 10)

The elder stage can vary but the base I have it set to 25.

Compatibility: I have tested this with the latest patch version 1.7.62.1020(May 14, 2015)

Conflicts: This mod modifies the sims.aging(Instance ID: 0x97102D3FFAAA7FC6) XML and is not compatible with other mods that change the same XML. However conflicts are unlikely as only other age tuning mods should modify this particular XML.

Additional Credits:
Special thanks to Dark Gaia from here on MTS I looked at their work and with a bit of work figured out how to make this into something that worked better for me. I hope by sharing this others may have a larger variety of mods to choose from in relation to aging.