Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Viking Age Rune Stone

by tornadosims Posted 24th Mar 2019 at 1:30 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:54 AM
What about a version you don't have to rise.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 10:02 AM
I think this centered jointment of mesh is good anough to place those rocks on terrain slopes. Rise ability as like as CAST at sims 3: takes a lot of time but give some build advantage. So thank you)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
What about a version you don't have to rise.

I have no idea how to do this. This is just a recolour of existing Maxis world objects. Thanks.

ᛟ tornadosims ᛟ
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I think this centered jointment of mesh is good anough to place those rocks on terrain slopes. Rise ability as like as CAST at sims 3: takes a lot of time but give some build advantage. So thank you)

You're very welcome, glad I can provide interesting build options. I wish I knew how to make it already raised from the ground, but at least there's a work around and it can offer unique advantages.

ᛟ tornadosims ᛟ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 9:31 PM
Your viking stuff is amazing. Is that the Rök runestone on the left? Where did you get that outfit?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amjosa
Your viking stuff is amazing. Is that the Rök runestone on the left? Where did you get that outfit?

As they would say in Old Norse: þǫkk fyrir (thank you)

Yes it is the Rök runestone.

The Viking outfit is actually one I have made (I improved it since this screen was taken) - this will be coming in the near future, so do keep an eye out for it! :D

ᛟ tornadosims ᛟ
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th May 2019 at 7:11 PM
Thank you
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 7:15 AM
May the Shining Tentacle preserve us all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 8:43 PM
I love this! I can't wait to see more Viking/Nordic items. Hopefully you will do some hairstyles or clothing later on!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WickedClover
I love this! I can't wait to see more Viking/Nordic items. Hopefully you will do some hairstyles or clothing later on!!

Clothing will be my next upload!

ᛟ tornadosims ᛟ