Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#5451 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:55 PM
Llamas cloned from roaches sound interesting.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#5452 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:15 PM
And of course, special Tiberium spawners that could be tied to motives, hobby enthusiasm, or even to someone rummaging in the garbage can. Maybe after a few rummages in one day, a Tiberium would appear, and it would be cloned from weeds. Every so often, more Tiberium appears, and if you don't pick it up and sell it soon enough, everyone on the lot gets sick and starts throwing up. Visceroidal nausea, ya know?
Alchemist
#5453 Old 18th May 2017 at 10:28 PM
about base game equivalents of the expansion neighborhoods; might be possible through AnyGameStarter.

about llamas; from my understanding, someone created farm animals. not sure, but llamas might have been included in that set.
Mad Poster
#5454 Old 19th May 2017 at 1:59 AM
I wish there were a way to dance with baby or toddler. Mothers all over the world and throughout the years have danced with their little ones, holding them in their arms and swaying to music.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#5455 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
And of course, special Tiberium spawners that could be tied to motives, hobby enthusiasm, or even to someone rummaging in the garbage can. Maybe after a few rummages in one day, a Tiberium would appear, and it would be cloned from weeds. Every so often, more Tiberium appears, and if you don't pick it up and sell it soon enough, everyone on the lot gets sick and starts throwing up. Visceroidal nausea, ya know?

You must have servo or cleanbot to pick it up. They are immune, ya know.
Mad Poster
#5456 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
Probably been said, but autonomous breeding for pets! I want my barn cats having so many litters my farm family always has spare kittens, like households in Louisa May Alcott novels.

This. Also spaying and neutering. Also pets should not have to be friends to breed.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#5457 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:20 AM

What is a Tiberium?
Mad Poster
#5458 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:27 AM
Something from the Sims 3: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#5459 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
This. Also spaying and neutering. Also pets should not have to be friends to breed.

Agreed. I think that "not being enemies" would be more realistic.
Mad Poster
#5460 Old 20th May 2017 at 6:10 PM
Tiberium is an awesome gemstone that grows into a ginormous spire if left alone for awhile. Gives you lots of money when sold at the consignment store.
Mad Poster
#5461 Old 20th May 2017 at 8:55 PM
Special flirty interactions for werewolves in werewolf form - like nuzzle and play-fight. I love that interaction in Sims 3. And possibly giving werewolves increased fertility so they'll have litters - like wolves. Also, eating fish raw would be a plus, as well as not getting disgusted by burnt or spoiled food, since wolves don't care.

Speaking of werewolves and The Sims 3, I would like the interaction of destroying furniture... (an fight cloud would occur between the sim and the furnite). Breaking eletronics should be an autonomous thing.
Lab Assistant
#5462 Old 21st May 2017 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@muddy I think they socialize while using Bek's knitting.

Toddlers are much easier out of a crib. Give them a toddler bed or a sleep mat so they can put themselves to bed and get up, some toys, a never ending sippy cup and a room baby gate. Parents just need to bath, pot and play with them. Easy.

I'm getting old then.. Because I still think that's hard! :P
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5463 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:11 AM
Lol, probably no older than the rest of us here. We're all ancient apart from a few youngsters. Well you could cheat potty training, just set it on the sim blender.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5464 Old 21st May 2017 at 10:50 AM
Ah but is it harder than RL toddlers?
Instructor
#5465 Old 21st May 2017 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Ah but is it harder than RL toddlers?

No. I can save the game and take a break. That does not happen in real-life!

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5466 Old 21st May 2017 at 11:19 AM
Of course not RL toddlers are very hard. Tip flour on the floor and squirt out the toothpaste while your cleaning up the flour.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#5467 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:16 PM
Expanded food menu for the NPC cafeteria cook would be nice. One can only eat so many pancake stacks and spaghetti!
Scholar
#5468 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:31 PM
When sims sit next to each other on a sofa (or even a different seat nearby) their social need is fulfilled, even if they don’t talk to each other (for example two skilling sims still have their social full if they sit close each other). I would like a mod that would make it happen with pets too – if a pet is sitting close to a skilling sim (like this), the social need of both the sim and pet should be fulfilled.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#5469 Old 22nd May 2017 at 1:31 AM
What I'd like to see is a hack that allows other pixels to break up a fight. Not just call the cops, but intervene physically and have words with the fighters.

Of course you can always take the ultimate step and shoot both of them. Without either of them being playable, they'll be stunned and probably leave. I haven't tried this out yet, but I just might sometime.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#5470 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:36 AM
Sims are already coming home early when they got promoted, demoted or hired by chance card.
Mad Poster
#5471 Old 22nd May 2017 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
I wanna re-iterate this idea, since I noticed there's a mod which allows players to abort being "in class" at uni and it got me thinking a bit about it: A mod which lets players cancel the "At work" interaction so you can go home early. This is the one thing which Sims 3 has and, quite honestly, I envy it. haha. I'm not sure on if this can be done, but it'd be useful. Is there a BHAV in the game which triggers the "send carpool to the lot and drop Sim off" action? Perhaps make it so when you cancel out that interaction, it will prematurely trigger that script. The one thing which might be a big issue is the fact that all of the careers have specific times when you're supposed to go home. What would the game do if your Sim goes home early and your Sim is at home when the carpool arrives to drop you off? I can imagine the game wouldn't like that.

Once I brought a Sim home from work early. I think another Sim in the household had gotten stuck off-lot and I was trying to fix it. If memory serves their job performance dropped. That's a different situation though. As mentioned, Sims sometimes return early from chance card promotions.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5472 Old 22nd May 2017 at 11:06 AM
They also come home when they're fired from work-usually within an hour of going. I always thought it was rude to do that.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Theorist
#5473 Old 22nd May 2017 at 2:28 PM
I remember in Sims 1 if children missed the bus, keeping them from going to school, they could study on a pc and get their grade for that day. This may or may not have been a hacked pc, I don't really remember, but did use it extensively on one lot with a large family as the lot lagged too much from the bus arrivals. It took most of the school day hours just to finish each day, but did keep them from being sent off to military school.

So, I was thinking it would be nice if child and teen could have an option to doing homework on the pc, rather than their notebook, which can also get lost quite easily. The pc would always be on the desk so they could automatically go there and do the homework, or even some extra homework for over achievers to get their grades up and raise fun a bit while doing so. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Scholar
#5474 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I remember in Sims 1 if children missed the bus, keeping them from going to school, they could study on a pc and get their grade for that day. This may or may not have been a hacked pc, I don't really remember, but did use it extensively on one lot with a large family as the lot lagged too much from the bus arrivals. It took most of the school day hours just to finish each day, but did keep them from being sent off to military school.

So, I was thinking it would be nice if child and teen could have an option to doing homework on the pc, rather than their notebook, which can also get lost quite easily. The pc would always be on the desk so they could automatically go there and do the homework, or even some extra homework for over achievers to get their grades up and raise fun a bit while doing so. (:

If you have the Simlogical homework placement they can keep their grades up with that.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Alchemist
#5475 Old 23rd May 2017 at 9:32 PM
be able to bring any age to community lots and vacations.

Young Adults of same household be able to leave college together; at least through graduation.
or maybe an in-game method to merge family bin households without placing them into same lot.
Page 219 of 580