Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:01 PM Last edited by justJones : 6th Nov 2017 at 11:19 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default fractured waiters
This is supposed to be a picture...This is a new hood (pre-made, populated); I've seen this before, don't remember what causes (graphics setting?) Tried to delete due picture not working...but NOT "ALLOWED"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:15 PM
Obviously something went wrong, what I don't know but can you please put that behind spoiler tags.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:19 PM
The fractured waiters is probably from Nysha's spawn fat townies mod. There is a fix Jawusa uploaded, to fix the mesh for fat waiters. (EA messed up the fat version naturally :/ so we didn't know there was a problem until the mod. ) http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=601496 fix is there. I can't see the picture for some reason, so guessing.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:19 PM
I took out the broken image text for you
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:20 PM
I posted the probable solution up above @grammapat but for some reason it wasn't showing right at first.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:21 PM
gdayars: bet you're right, I do have that mod. And link showed the exact picture, thanks!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..