Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:35 AM Last edited by amc462000 : 7th Jul 2015 at 6:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ganymede30324
...I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to do that same fix for game outfits like the ones that are attaching themselves to my Sims, as that would seem to be the best all around fix. Thanks!

This is the only work-around that I can find that works with the sims bathing in EA clothing. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
This is the only work-around that I can find that works with the sims bathing in EA clothing. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770

Thanks! That's what I was referring to as having downloaded but not yet worked with! Doing so tonight!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:00 AM
I have had this problem. Some people making custom content have, unfortunately, been categorizing wrong. I've had several outfits (a bathing suit from GrizzlySimr at The Sims Resource and a few outfits from NY Girl) that were enabled for the "bathing" category. This causes sims to do just that, bathe in that outfit. Removing the outfit does not, I repeat, does not fix the problem. They just start bathing in their underwear. The solution that worked for me was the one given by FLChicago, but you HAVE to find ALL of the bad custom content and remove it. Otherwise, it will continue to happen over and over.

If you have s4pe, you can check the outfit yourself and see if it is enabled for bathing. It will say in the CASP details. Just look them over and if you find enabled for bathing, you'll know you've found some bad CC.

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marjia
I was able to fix the problem by downloading sims4 studio and running a utility that cleared it up. nothing else worked. even with mods removed my new sims created since the newcrest patch came out were bathing in clothes. this fixed it. here are the instructions. http://sims4studio.com/thread/1658/...ems-sims-shower

;believe it or not... this actually works.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:09 PM
It does work! Thank you! Unfortunately, at least for me, the sim continues to shower in her underwear. It says it does not fix bugged sims which I find to be true. What I *think* happens is once a sim actually showers in a bad outfit, she is bugged until you either fix her yourself or the game just resets her. (I have had that happen, once. A sim was bathing in her underwear and then just, magically, started showering nude again.) Currently, my teen is still bathing in her underwear after running the Sims 4 Studio solution. To fix her or any sim that is still bugged, you need to do the copy outfit solution - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770

That said, THANK YOU for introducing me to the Sims Studio tutorial because I had seven (seven!) bad outfits! I thought I only had two and had found them all! Thank goodness for Sims 4 Studio!!! I could've really used this for Sims 3!

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Field Researcher
#31 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 3:11 AM
Life got a bit busy this week, but I FINALLY used the "copy outfit" utility and IT WORKED! Thank you all for the help!
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 9:24 PM
So many problems with this! Both sims, male & female, started wearing costumes in the bath or skinny dipping. The clothes are default, NOT cc!
Scholar
#33 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ticoh99
So many problems with this! Both sims, male & female, started wearing costumes in the bath or skinny dipping. The clothes are default, NOT cc!

Yes but the original issue that started them bathing would have been CC. What happens is that even after you delete the faulty cc the game then puts EA default clothes in its place on your sim.

Read all the threads and follow the recommendations.....
Scholar
#34 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 1:54 AM
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 7:12 AM
I am extremely frustrated. Any Sims I have created since around the 17th are showering and nude and woohooing with their clothes on. Not CC but EA clothing. I have tried both mods - S4S disallowing clothes for showering to fix any tags (it did fix a few) then I've also tried both the Reset bathing outfit mod and the outfit copy mod (by making a sleep 2 nude outfit but my sim still changed into clothing when it was time to be nude). I have both of these mods in my folder, do they conflict at all?

I've tried making new sims and starting new games but they all end up wearing clothes instead of being nude. I've even put in older Sims that are fine in their own games but don't get nude in the new games. I don't save any of these games just in case.

I also have the MC Command Center and I have Woohoo naked as true, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:09 PM
This isnt a CC issue. My male Siims are bathing in the zombie outfit, and my females are bathing in random EA content...
Scholar
#37 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims699
This isnt a CC issue. My male Siims are bathing in the zombie outfit, and my females are bathing in random EA content...

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=568792 or http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/...g-sims-4-studio (you must register and follow the directions here)
Scholar
#38 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 11:27 PM
My sims shower and woohoo in the nude and I don't use Command center or naked woohoo mod.
I have male and female anatomically correct skins by cmar as well as no mosaic mod plus Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing) by Snaitf

I then set my Sleepwear as naked and then they woohoo naked. As I have the anatomically correct skin by Cmar and no mosaic mod by moximason my sims shower naked. http://modthesims.info/d/533172

This still works perfectly for me with all game packs, stuff packs etc installed plus i am fully patched.

I can not post links to Cmar or Snaitf as they lead to sites that show nudity so just google them.

If you woohoo with a npc (someone not in your family) they will still wear sleepwear but you can always change them in cas to nude clothing.
Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
My sims shower and woohoo in the nude and I don't use Command center or naked woohoo mod.
I have male and female anatomically correct skins by cmar as well as no mosaic mod plus Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing) by Snaitf

I then set my Sleepwear as naked and then they woohoo naked. As I have the anatomically correct skin by Cmar and no mosaic mod by moximason my sims shower naked. http://modthesims.info/d/533172

This still works perfectly for me with all game packs, stuff packs etc installed plus i am fully patched.

I can not post links to Cmar or Snaitf as they lead to sites that show nudity so just google them.

If you woohoo with a npc (someone not in your family) they will still wear sleepwear but you can always change them in cas to nude clothing.

Awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crabbey
I am extremely frustrated. Any Sims I have created since around the 17th are showering and nude and woohooing with their clothes on. Not CC but EA clothing. I have tried both mods - S4S disallowing clothes for showering to fix any tags (it did fix a few) then I've also tried both the Reset bathing outfit mod and the outfit copy mod (by making a sleep 2 nude outfit but my sim still changed into clothing when it was time to be nude). I have both of these mods in my folder, do they conflict at all?

I've tried making new sims and starting new games but they all end up wearing clothes instead of being nude. I've even put in older Sims that are fine in their own games but don't get nude in the new games. I don't save any of these games just in case.

I also have the MC Command Center and I have Woohoo naked as true, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

I've been having this same issue myself and nothing seems to be working. Sim Studio was run and any cc that couldn't be fixed was removed. I've used the above three mods (mc command as someone suggested recently on another thread) as well with no affect to this sim's bathing outfit, it's always EA clothing. This sim will woohoo in the nude because their sleeping outfit 2 was made that way but never shows up for showering. It's one sim in particular right now that has the glitch. No one else in that family. I worked rather hard on the sim and the lot itself so I rather not delete them to start over. I don't know if saving the sim to my gallery and reuploading them will do anything. It's just rather frustrating.
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
I've been having this same issue myself and nothing seems to be working. Sim Studio was run and any cc that couldn't be fixed was removed. I've used the above three mods (mc command as someone suggested recently on another thread) as well with no affect to this sim's bathing outfit, it's always EA clothing. This sim will woohoo in the nude because their sleeping outfit 2 was made that way but never shows up for showering. It's one sim in particular right now that has the glitch. No one else in that family. I worked rather hard on the sim and the lot itself so I rather not delete them to start over. I don't know if saving the sim to my gallery and reuploading them will do anything. It's just rather frustrating.

you need the MC Commander,
then set your Sim of a Toilet and break the Game.
1. Go in your MC Commander and type "Change Clothing"
2. Type Bathrobe
3. Your Sim is naked of the Toilet
4. Save your Game and do beending your Gamebreak. Then do your game abandon to the Basemenue without Saving
5. Load your lot again and play without the damned EA wardrobe......

i have this found per a simple coincidence.... Please don´t ask me why!

Matty
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matty60s
you need the MC Commander,
then set your Sim of a Toilet and break the Game.
1. Go in your MC Commander and type "Change Clothing"
2. Type Bathrobe
3. Your Sim is naked of the Toilet
4. Save your Game and do beending your Gamebreak. Then do your game abandon to the Basemenue without Saving
5. Load your lot again and play without the damned EA wardrobe......

i have this found per a simple coincidence.... Please don´t ask me why!

Matty

Thank you. This worked. I wished I had seen this comment sooner. I was able to figure it out last time (manually got rid of/fixed some cc that were incorrectly labeled as nude and used a female sim body to fix the bugged male by coping the outfit). I ran into the issue again and had to do the same thing, however it didn't work this time around (around the end of Oct this year). So I'm glad I revisited this forum when I did because your suggestion worked. I spent quite a while being completely frustrated that nothing had been able to fix this issue and I honestly couldn't ignore this issue any longer. Again, thank you and Mc commander.
Page 2 of 2