Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:57 PM
Default Pls help!
I used moveobjects on when building a lot, but after I bulldozed it and put it back down, even though I use moveobjects on before placement, everything was till out of place. Why is this?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 2:52 AM
Here is a tutorial on using MOO in TS4: http://simsvip.com/2014/12/18/tutor...-in-the-sims-4/

Below is a quote from the tutorial. Hope that helps.

Quote:
MOO effects DO transfer but with one important exception: if a lot is loaded directly from the Gallery into your neighborhood while you are in Manage Worlds (map view) the MOO’d objects will disappear. In order for the MOO to transfer, you must place the lot from Build Mode. This means go into the location you wish to place the lot first, then place the lot (either from your library or the Gallery directly)

Another way to ensure that everything transfers is to have the MOO cheat active when you are downloading a lot with MOO effects. When sharing a lot with MOO effects on the Gallery, be sure to mention it in your description along with the instruction to place lot from Build Mode. This will allow other simmers to see your creation as you intended…with no missing objects or glitches.

NOTE: Players are reporting that MOO effects seem to be vanishing at unexpected times, such as when lots are changed or when a game is saved and reloaded. EA is aware of this and the team is looking at it. For now, be aware that any lot with MOO effects might experience issues with disappearing objects.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy