Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
This is old and unsupported now. That guy has disappeared for a while. There are others available though.

Where are the others?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samd440
I have Lostaccount's Inteen, but does anyone else who has it have issues since the latest patch? (I don't know if Inteen is the issue at all, but one of my maled got pregnant from a try for baby and twins appear every time I leave the house of a pregnant sim even just to go to the CAS screen...it's filling up my households and this is the only procreation related mod I have, so I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.)

With the new SIMS 4 game update, even without mods it still gets males pregnant. I have a mod(from this website) that lets me terminate the pregnancy though.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Link to the file is broken or the file is deleted

i use darkpool inteen
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:16 AM
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ParryDrewett
http://simsvip.com/2014/09/20/the-s...k-2/#more-43297
scroll down to the bottom of the list.

It Dosent Workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk any more
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 10:30 PM
Inteen from LoverLabs not working. I had to remove it completely. It was glitching the sim's needs bars. A sim would have to use the bathroom and after the needs bar would fill up red or yellow. I have also tried the May update for Darkpool's Inteen and it also isn't working. Looking for an Inteen update!!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 12:55 PM Last edited by DemonOfSarila : 18th Sep 2015 at 1:23 PM.
I use MC command center from deaderpool (with the woohoo part he put on another site) in my game. It's a little odd to get used to how it works at first, I was confused until I realized 1 it works on EVERY computer (at least all that I've tried) and 2 it's easier to use the settings file (which only gets created AFTER you launch the game with the mod).

You have to adjust the settings to have it do what you want. If you download the woohoo part, there's Woohoo_AllowTeens which allows romantic interactions between adults and teens. I did a quick test (with some minor cheating) with a female teen and male young adult. They tried for baby, she had a positive pregnancy test. But she didn't start to show and she didn't get the pregnancy moodlet, but I also have the pregnancy mega mod, and the pregnancy scanner said she was pregnant (with triplets, so I changed that to just one baby). I set the stage to third trimester (still no showing or moodlet). I set it on super/x3 speed for a while. She never got the "in labor" moodlet, but the male sim got the tense pre-parent moodlet thing (I already forgot what it was called) and she gave birth to a baby girl.
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ParryDrewett
http://simsvip.com/2014/09/20/the-s...k-2/#more-43297
scroll down to the bottom of the list.
Is it compatible with the Pregnancy Scanner/Reseeder mod found here?
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Waterwindleaf : 21st Nov 2015 at 7:00 AM. Reason: messed up
Default hey i found working link
teen prego
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 7:16 PM
Seriously need this updated!
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:51 PM
I have tried all of these links to mods and followed directions but every time it is the same problem my sims wont do their actions they just stand there for hours with it in que and its only when the teen pregnancy mod in stalled anyone else have this problem and know how to fix?
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brittjohns88
I have tried all of these links to mods and followed directions but every time it is the same problem my sims wont do their actions they just stand there for hours with it in que and its only when the teen pregnancy mod in stalled anyone else have this problem and know how to fix?

The mod is broken since Get Together EP. We'll have to wait to see if an update is completed. Mine did the same thing when I enabled mods after the patch, and everything except Inteen4 works fine. Sims just stand there and sometimes do random things (mine seemed to like to dance in place the most).
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:20 PM
If someone could post when they find one!
Test Subject
#64 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:44 PM
I have used claudiasharons mod, teen pregnancy, which should have been based on the mod from darkpool inteen, but that one is also outdated now, after the recent update. Now I am just waiting until it is fixed..
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
I'm waiting on the mod or one like it that will work with the latest Sims 4 update. I'll keep looking and will post a link here if I find it. If any of you find it, please do the same!!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by badkarma013
I'm waiting on the mod or one like it that will work with the latest Sims 4 update. I'll keep looking and will post a link here if I find it. If any of you find it, please do the same!!

MC Command Center does all of the same things and more if you get the woohoo addon from sexysims located here:

Warning: do not click the following link without adult supervision or if you are sensitive to mature content.
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#67 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:53 AM Last edited by Debby17 : 20th Dec 2015 at 9:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
MC Command Center does all of the same things and more if you get the woohoo addon from sexysims located here:

Warning: do not click the following link without adult supervision or if you are sensitive to mature content.
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128

It only allows teen woohoo. My sims teen can not get pregnant or try for a baby. Only "mess around". Thank you though ^-^

ETA: Spoke too soon O: Pregnancy option in MC for my teen... DUN DUN DUN

ETA: I was just too lazy/tired too read. My teen is pregnant with triplets. O_O
Inventor
#68 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:25 AM
I don't know if it's mod issue, but after I updated MC Command to 2.3 version, my sim couldn't get pregnant. Tried many times with "try for baby", set pregnancy chance to 100% and still she wasn't pregnant.
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 10:24 PM Last edited by simone12 : 21st Dec 2015 at 10:42 PM.
i get a "403 Permission Denied" just registerd
nevermind they need to prove my acount or some ting :lovestruc
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I don't know if it's mod issue, but after I updated MC Command to 2.3 version, my sim couldn't get pregnant. Tried many times with "try for baby", set pregnancy chance to 100% and still she wasn't pregnant.

Do you have any other pregnancy related mods? If so...get rid of them...that might help ^-^
Inventor
#71 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:45 PM
I had only Mc Commander as pregnancy related. I removed it and sim could get pregnant, but still I have another problem - sim resets when is about to give birth.
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 8:15 PM
So, the MC Commander Mod looks awesome, and I'd like to use it but when I try to go to the sexysims place it doesn't allow me to get that option. :\ I really want to use this mod but I guess I have to wait.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iKat
So, the MC Commander Mod looks awesome, and I'd like to use it but when I try to go to the sexysims place it doesn't allow me to get that option. :\ I really want to use this mod but I guess I have to wait.

You may need to refresh the download page at sexysims a couple of times to get in. It is a known problem.
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 8:44 PM
Is there ANY teen pregnancy mods that actually work?! I'm getting frustrated and there hasn't been any updates, cause the creators don't get on enough to update, if you know of one that works please tell me!
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raenbow1200
Is there ANY teen pregnancy mods that actually work?! I'm getting frustrated and there hasn't been any updates, cause the creators don't get on enough to update, if you know of one that works please tell me!

Feel your pain, been searching for weeks. Can people please post when they find one with the link included. Thank you!
Page 3 of 4