Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim's Globetrotter

by hexameter Posted 16th Jul 2008 at 1:10 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2009 at 11:51 PM by hexameter : Added some hints of explanation

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:08 PM
can i download the camping one and the bv one at the same time?

Happy Simming everyone!.!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:46 PM
Default No conflict using both versions.
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow410r
can i download the camping one and the bv one at the same time?

Yes, you can, assuming you have the needed EPs. That's the idea behind of the two objects.

Thank you to all for the nice comments. I hope you enjoy using these cars.
hexameter
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:56 PM
love it this is ust what i was looking for thanks!

why did i pick this username
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 12:08 AM
Very good genial work,thank's for all your créations.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:49 PM
Help!

I installed the camping and drivable BV and the driveable works fine but the camp one dosent, when i hove the mouse over it it just says 'no actions avalible ' please help me!!

why did i pick this username
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubbelsDarling
Help!

I installed the camping and drivable BV and the driveable works fine but the camp one dosent, when i hove the mouse over it it just says 'no actions avalible ' please help me!!

The camp version is cloned of the BV tent. When I tested it I had the same reaction. Looking on the needs of my sim all values were up to max. So this is the reason the sim will not be able to sleep for example. This should change when the levels go down, at least I could watch that in my game.
hexameter
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:55 PM
Tent Woohoo AND Car Woohoo! This is my Sims DREAM!

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:55 PM
Only one word for this : AWESOME !
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:02 PM
Tnks so muuuch
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:02 PM
Tnks so muuuch
Forum Resident
#36 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 1:53 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 7:30 PM
Can u convert for sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:13 PM
great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 3:40 AM
Very excited to see this, but I've encountered a weird error with it.

If I hover my mouse over the camp version, I get an Invalid Constant message and I have to reset the Sim. This also happens with the camp version of the Gypsy Cart. Could it be because I have the regular BV tent on the lot as well? I can't interact with the camp versions of either object due to the error. Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwilightVestige
..., I get an Invalid Constant message and I have to reset the Sim. This also happens with the camp version of the Gypsy Cart. Could it be because I have the regular BV tent on the lot as well? I can't interact with the camp versions of either object due to the error. ...

Both objects should work independend of each other. Maybe there's a hack that is incompatible? Take care to install the correct version for your EPs.
hexameter
Inventor
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 8:00 PM
nice thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 6:06 AM
wOw This is really nice! I just happen to run up on this download quite by accident. I didn't think there was a Camper mod made for the Sims. Thanks for sharing. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM
Wonderful both in concept and in action!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#44 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 5:43 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:28 AM
Please please please convert this for sims 3!!!!! ANYBODY!!! xxxxxxxx
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:03 AM
What a fabulous idea! Maybe one day someone will recolor them and I create a modern campground. :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#47 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 6:37 PM
This is so cool! I am always on the lookout for special vehicle..and now, a tent version on top of that! I'm grabbing both and thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 15th Oct 2023 at 2:54 AM
Yay! I was looking for a VW Bus with the hippi stuff all over it for a story I am working on but can only find one for the Sims 3.. (poor me) BUT you have saved the day, my side characters will now drive and RV instead of the VW Bus. (If you make one or know where to find one please let me know) But I now I will download your RV and get on the road with my story.......... Yippiii!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Page 2 of 2