Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 litter box recolours

by Avaluna Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 7:18 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM by Avaluna

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:21 PM
That's better! Cats can have privacy now thanks to Sandy at Around the Sims 2. And thanks to you, Avaluna, they can have privacy in a pretty box. Well done both of you.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 9:39 AM
love that litter box! ^^ thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:14 PM
Is the mesh included in the download? I only ask as the person said be sure to download the mesh but there is no link for the mesh.

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:47 PM
No, it's not included. But the link is given. Look down. It's given below the download file.
It says:
This download requires a mesh to work properly. The mesh is available here:
aroundthesims2.com/objects/single_pets/002/index.html (non-MTS2 link)
Note: MTS2 cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available

So, you can download the mesh here:
aroundthesims2.com/objects/single_pets/002/index.html
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 11:34 AM
Thank you for this ^^ I wondered why Maxis don't make a "box" for cats before. So nobody has to watched the cats while being in the litter box any more ^^"

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:24 PM
Thank you! These are cute recolors. My cats will meow with pleasure at their new litter box. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:23 PM
Any chance for a light pink one? or light green? Maybe gray?

My cats used to have a pink one. But one of them destroyed it in a rebel attempt to remind me he's a boy cat not a girl cat. Oh well.

My sim cats don't take things too personally, thank god.

BTW Thanks for the recolours, I love that box to bits.

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:23 PM
You did a fantabulous job with the recolours! And so did aroundthesims2, thank-you both!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 8:26 PM
I agree with you totally on the whole privacy issue these are great thanks a bunch
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deelink
My cats used to have a pink one. But one of them destroyed it in a rebel attempt to remind me he's a boy cat not a girl cat. Oh well.

lol destroyed how?

Thank you for the recolours! But i have a question u may be able to answer:
i downloaded the pink and white striped food dish with the lil water bowl bbut when my sims fill the bowl up, there is still nothing in it?! HELP ME PLEEEASSSE!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 8:53 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Brilliant Thankyou
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:11 AM
What does BTW mean? And... this is cute!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 5:50 AM
Thanks for uploading, OP.

I could see most of my Simmies using the plain ol' open box, but others (*cough*Sim-Self*cough*) are WAY too tidy and clean for that to be in their houses.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hev2000
What does BTW mean? And... this is cute!!

oIt means by the way
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:53 PM
The link for the mesh wasn't working for me but i found it here:
http://sims2.aroundthesims3.com/obj..._Perle_PETS.zip

Just for anyone who comes looking.