Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 3:26 PM
Default "failed to share" when trying to upload house?
So I've been working on this house for like 2 days. Lots of detail. And when I went to share it, I keep getting a "Failed to share" message. I tried switching the town it was in, removing the sim; nothing's worked. And as far as I know, it's just with that house. I shared another house to see if it was a problem with them too. It has CC, and I'm not removing it cause that's the whole reason I'm trying to upload it- to have it for when my game crashes and I have to re-install everything (as I've had to before). So is there a way to go into the game files and pull it out so I can share it to another website?

thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 3:34 PM
Why not just back up your custom content to another drive, a USB flash drive, or even something like Dropbox or Google Drive?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 4:04 PM
I guess that's what I'll have to do, but that doesn't fix my issue of not being able to just upload everything together :/
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 4:16 PM
Well, you can package it to a sims3pack and just upload that - but that will only work in the case of custom content that are non-protected sims3pack files. Anything installed as packages won't get packed with it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 4:52 PM
How do I do that?