Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:22 PM
Clothing and Hairstyle
can we download clothing and hairstyle for sims medieval?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tlyra
can we download clothing and hairstyle for sims medieval?

No one has made hair and clothes yet
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 9:49 PM
I've made some hair conversions but need to have a permission for upload from the orginal authors.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:47 PM
Have you messaged them or are they people who have left the Sims community never to return?
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:30 AM
I can take the requests for hair convertions just drop me (PM me) the hair style from TS3 (with the author permission) that you want to have in the Medieval and I'll do the convertion for you. Is that fair enough?
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotroxy777
I can take the requests for hair convertions just drop me (PM me) the hair style from TS3 (with the author permission) that you want to have in the Medieval and I'll do the convertion for you. Is that fair enough?

Do hair conversions take a lot of work? I tried to do it myself and couldn't figure it out, but there's a few hairstyles I want to use (because the number of clean cut short hairstyles for guys is pretty small), mainly the casual one by tyirannoss. If it's not difficult, I'd like to know how to do it myself.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:44 PM
it's pretty easy but i dont know that my english is good enough to make a tutorial but I can try if you want