Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 1:50 PM
Default Are there any mods that allow one to choose what gender a baby will be?
I can't find any, but I'm really hoping I'm just overlooking something...
My sims seem flat-out incapable of having daughters (0 out of ~30 attempts) and it's driving me insane T_T
Advertisement
#2 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 2:06 PM
nope.avi

pretty much everything you see on mts2's medieval section are all the mods that exist for this game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 5:23 PM
Shame. This is immensely frustrating... even the turnip soup idea discussed in the other thread doesn't work
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by centerflag982
Shame. This is immensely frustrating... even the turnip soup idea discussed in the other thread doesn't work

The turnip soup thing seemed to work for me. I had three sims pregnant at the same time and all ate turnip soup and all three had girls.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 6:20 PM
Huh. I've tried 4 times on one sim, had her eat it 8-10 times each try, and always wound up with a boy
#6 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by centerflag982
Huh. I've tried 4 times on one sim, had her eat it 8-10 times each try, and always wound up with a boy

bwad lok.

i'd be inclined to say that you have a higher chance of having a boy if your mood / focus is high (since in medieval times men were uhh... idk how to put it but you get the point). but since women can be knights and priests i guess that theory went down the drain...