Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 10:15 PM
Default A 'kids sleep on floor/ teens and up blow bubbles' hack that *doesn't* conflict with inteen, plus kids can hold younger siblings
I'm not even sure if these exist, but here goes.
I know (I think it was Squinge?) made a hack that allowed kids to have sleepovers, sleep on the floor, and allowed teens and older to blow bubbles. Problem is, this was all bundled together into ONE package file, and can't be used with inteen. Does anybody know if there's a separate version by anyone, anywhere allowing older sims to play with bubbles, or kids to sleep on the floor, that doesn't conflict with inteen? I don't care so much about the sleepovers part.
I've already seen hacks that enable teens and older to sleep on the floor, but as far as I've looked there's no other one that includes kids, and I haven't seen one just for them.
Also, is there a hack anywhere that allows children to carry babies or toddlers? It would be so cute if the kids could carry around their siblings. I don't mind so much if it has the floating problem most age-enabling mods do, I just want kids to be able to carry their siblings around. It just seems odd that by now there isn't one, when it seems like something that would be completely possible to mod in.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 8:06 PM
Where did you get the one that conflicts with internet? Just curious
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 9:32 PM
This one? http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=14172
I use it, and haven't noticed any conflicts with inteen (which I also have).

The problem with carrying babies is that they do it by holding the butt, so the head kinda floats unsupported in the air if any younger sims do it. There are ways to make younger sims (children) hold babies, but as said it doesn't look good and requires them to have their 'real' age set as teen or adult.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 3:52 PM
Cool thanks