Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:16 PM Last edited by herr burgermeister : 11th Oct 2018 at 10:47 AM.
Default Eclectic Sims Blow Up Spider *FOUND*
Greetings and salutations, one and all.

Okay, cutting to chase -
Went looking for glowing spiders. Found this ONE. It's cool. The smaller spiders are perfect for my application. One problem - the site no longer exists.

Does anyone have the smaller spiders to this set along with the recolours? and would you be so kind as to pass them along?
Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:35 PM
Since it's a freebie, have you tried looking at the booty or Simscave? If the original set was donation/pay, there's a chance you'll find the entire set there.
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 8:12 AM
you found the smaller spider with the big spider and other things here in a set called halloween http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed...s/eclecticsims/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 10:45 AM
Thank you both!

While the Booty was my first go-to, soon followed by SimsCave, I didn't find it at the booty as hoped because I never thought of looking for a link under something other than Eclectic Sims. That is to say, until you pointed it out, Kater, I never noticed that Inactive Sites link. Thank you. After all these years and still learning things.

*thumbs up*