Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default The Sims 2: Body Shop Exporting a Sim not working
Ok I was using The Sims 2: Body Shop and I created a Sim and then I exported it and it seemed fine, Body Shop created a Sims2Pack file and it seemed fine.

When I clicked on the Sims2Pack file everything went fine as far as I could tell. Problem is I could not find the Sim I created.

Has anyone used The Sims 2: Body Shop on the Mac? Can somebody help me figure out what went wrong?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:50 AM
Where were you looking for the sim, and where did you install the file in your game? The sim will not be in the sim bin - you need to open CAS and make a sim of the correct age and gender. Not full on creation, with personality and everything, just if your sim that you want to find is an adult female, make the CAS sim an adult female. Then click on the icon that's multiple sims in a row, and you will see your sim there. Click on your sim, and the CAS sim will change to your sim. Then you can set up clothing, personality, etc.

Of course, in order for your sim to be there for you to choose, you need to install the file in your SavedSims folder, if it isn't there already.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15