Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2019 at 1:14 PM
Default WCIF - Sims 4 Happy paws posepack
Hello! 0
Please help me to find this posepack. Unfortunately, it has been deleted by creator (a-kind-red) and all links are dead ((

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th May 2019 at 1:40 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2019 at 5:30 PM Last edited by monas : 21st May 2019 at 12:23 AM.
to losts4cc had come a link where to find the cc of a-kind but some people asked him to remove the link because it was disrespectful, oh god removed that link that you are disrespecting, I deactivate him for his sake blah blah blah
in short that all said
I just got to download all that content but of course it would be "disrespectful" to spend all that
losts4cc name that they could get it because there were people who gave reblog, so those who want the poses would have to look for those reblogs
but good to me I really care little and all this so send me a message because by public can not because again "oh dear skies the respect oh no no no" as if a few anonymous give fear please!
better creators ocupensen that if they do not want cc folder not to disable their pages
(Yes, sometimes it's the same tumblr's fault but ...)
but of course all this has to do with the reputation of a blog (good is my opinion) but haters and people with bad vibes are always going to have
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monas
to losts4cc had come a link where to find the cc of a-kind but some people asked him to remove the link because it was disrespectful, oh god removed that link that you are disrespecting, I deactivate him for his sake blah blah blah
in short that all said
I just got to download all that content but of course it would be "disrespectful" to spend all that
losts4cc name that they could get it because there were people who gave reblog, so those who want the poses would have to look for those reblogs
but good to me I really care little and all this so send me a message because by public can not because again "oh dear skies the respect oh no no no" as if a few anonymous give fear please!
better creators ocupensen that if they do not want cc folder not to disable their pages
but of course all this has to do with the reputation of a blog (good is my opinion) but haters and people with bad vibes are always going to have

Sorry if I disturb, but can I ask you those poses via private message? It would be wonderful to have them, I just don't understand why thay took them down, they were such a great bunch of poses!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 5:22 PM
in short that all said

I know it's been a while, but do you still have A-Kind-Red poses?
If you still have it and if it won't bother you, could you please send it to me?
I'm looking for these poses like crazy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 4:45 PM
in short that all said

Hi! I've also been looking for the a-kind-red poses. If you still have access to them could you send them to me as well?
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 12:25 PM
in short that all said

" Hi, please, you still have those poses, I really want her, there are nowhere pls
https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/...-posepack-there