Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Soups

by plasticbox Posted 28th Dec 2015 at 12:24 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:23 PM by plasticbox

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 10:39 PM
And this is the tomato soup translated in italian.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  tomato soup italian translation.zip (377 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 11:43 PM
Thank you! I'll add them next time I update.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Attached is a version of the script that includes the two EP/GP fridges that @gato_24 posted above -- can someone who has those EPs test please? I think one of them must be the cooler box from OutdoorWhatever, and I'm not sure how well the regular fridge interactions work for that (I guess the animations ought to be different?).

Unzip the zip and put the pbox_foods-custom_interactions_script.ts4script in your Mods folder, replacing the one that you already have.

Tested and working perfectly!!
Thanks you so much!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:10 AM
I need some help, I got all these food mods, and none of the work, so im wondering if I have a mod thats conflicting, but none of them work I dont get the interactions, can anyone give me any advice?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:21 AM
Did you download the actual interactions? To see whether it's a conflict, test without other CC.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
Tested and working perfectly!!
Thanks you so much!

Thanks, I updated the file in the upload post now.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:44 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 10:46 PM
Default Singled out the offending CC
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Yes, that's how it's supposed to work. They require ingredients, like it says in the upload description.

I haven't used it lately but maybe try this mod: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=547049 -- it has two parts, one of which is to make ingredients buyable from the fridge, that should solve your issue without cheating or having to go anywhere.

You need to extract everything, just don't mess with the .ts4script.

Odd that you're not seeing the foods in the "Serve .." pie menus, that is actually pretty straightforward. Have you tested without other CC?

Also, try putting everything in a folder that is directly in /Mods (not in another subfolder) -- there was a limit up to which the game dealt with scripts, I'm not sure what it is right now. But it's weird that only one part will work for you .. the script should be adding the interactions to the pie menus and the Custom Foods menu at the same time.

I figured out that the conflicting mod that was causing the foods not to show up in the appropriate pie menus and also wasn't allowing the "buy ingredients from fridge" mod was Harmony's no autonomous drinks mod. I also removed MB's drinks give energy mods. Everything is working fine now!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 11:10 PM
Stuff that only modifies the actual drinks should actually be fine with this, I'm not doing anything with drink recipes or objects here.

About the no-autonomous edits, not sure .. if they are overriding the actual fridges to give them custom object tuning, then my script would not find that tuning -- but normally it would be simpler to just override the tuning, and that should work in conjunction with this. Can you give me a link to the conflicting mod please? I'd like to see whether there's something I can do on my side to improve compatibility.

Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 6:20 PM
Hey, your mods are great! It's very fun to play with new types of food and drinks.
I translated your mods into Polish. I look forward to your new creations. Great job!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PolishTranslations.zip (2.3 KB, 11 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 11:57 AM
Awesome, a new language! Thank you =)

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#87 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 9:39 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 16th Jan 2016 at 11:55 AM.
Another translation update posted -- thanks for the contributions!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 9:35 PM
Thank you I love the soup
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 11:22 PM
Thank you! Now if someone could only make a tomato soup and grilled cheese combo that the sims could eat together lol
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 3:02 PM
Removed the custom interactions from this post, they can be found in a new upload here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=571010

There is no need to redownload right away since they don't contain anything new. If you do redownload, make sure you remove the old files named "pbox" as I've changed the name when I moved them.

Test Subject
#91 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:26 PM
Hi !
Here's the French translation !
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TomatoSoup_FrenchTranslation.zip (388 Bytes, 5 downloads)
File Type: zip  SpinachCreamSoup_FrenchTranslation.zip (395 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 2:19 PM
Default Russian translation ))
Russian translation ))
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Spinach Cream Soup.rar (325 Bytes, 5 downloads)
File Type: rar  Tomato Soup.rar (303 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:57 AM
French and Russian added. Thank you!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM
Thanks for this :)
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 6:39 PM
And the last czech translation for today I hope :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Two soups cz translation.zip (752 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#96 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 5:02 PM
Updated with Czech translations.

@Rynka_CS -- your translations all had different language codes; next time you translate something make sure you use language code 0x03, that is Czech! See here for the list that is currently in use: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/859729 -- if you use a different language code and someone doesn't pay attention when importing it, it can easily happen that you're overwriting another language.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#97 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 12:45 AM
Lovely idea :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 3:04 PM
THANKS VERY MUCH
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 12th May 2016 at 5:47 PM
Plasticbox, thank you so much for all the work you have done with CC for Sims4. You are a genius!! **Checks PB's Traits... I haven't gone through all the food mods yet, but any chance we could see some more soups? Potato (requires potato, onion, and carrot), Chicken Noodle (requires onion and carrot), Beef Stew requires potato, onion, and carrot), and Cheese (requires onion and carrot) soups are great. My grandma and I used to LOVE the potato soup and cheese soup at Denny's while out for a day drive. I miss those days!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 4:48 PM
Thanx so much for the custom eats! Was wondering if you could make Cookie Cats from Steven Universe. They haz them on here for Sims 2, but I'm working on a project for YouTube with Steven universe Sims and that's the only thing it needs to be perfect
Page 4 of 5