Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Chet R. Chase : 2nd Nov 2018 at 7:02 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Some sims don't have the option to run. [Solved]
It happens when I have 3 sims on a lot. I don't know why that happens. All they can do is walk and skip.

Are you a contestant on Papa Chet's Pizza Pandemonium?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 3:48 AM
What are these sim's personality scores? Unless a sim is very active, they can't run. And only very playful sims should be able to skip.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 3:49 AM
It's normal that some Sims don't have an option to run. It could be because they have less energy. It could be that they will run when you instruct them to "Go Here".

Maybe all 3 of your Sims on that lot have similar personality traits?

As long as they can autonomously choose to run when there's a fire or a brawl going on in a room, you should be fine.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!