Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 5:57 PM
Default Hi from Tsu who will become ADLW
Hello everyone!

It's a pretty weird title x'D! I have been on Modthesims for ages (December 2009) as a player.
I am French, so my English sorry if sometimes it is not top x'D, but I will do my best!
Until now I had never shared my creations then I launched at the end of 2015 under the pseudonym ADLW.
Tsukasa31 is the nickname I had up to high school to play x'd.

I never dared posted here as too amazed to see so many great designers!
I tried several platforms and I admit that I'm a little tired of some
but I'm not here for gnagnagni xD. And then I miss the interaction with the people who download the creations
and I think it's easier to talk to the creators here. (I speak outside social networks of course).

I play since the Sims 2, first I was mostly gameplay, I started with the sims 3 has more fun building level
and the sims 4 does not speak x'D. I build, I build to dress one of my stories, (I like to write).
My Story is WTNY "Welcome To NewYerres" is a comic.

In short, By dint of being asked if I could share the constructions that I advanced, I decided to share my creations
to allow people to enjoy and at the same time to enter my world.
I make videos of my constructions, most of the time they are small Machinimas.

I like to use CCs and mods, before I shared my achievements with CC
but now for sharing I dont put more if it had to happen again it would be exceptional.

Speaking of CC I realize a few and in general it is related to WTNY
but I share them are usually posters, paintings, shopping bags and billboards.

Voili voilou! It remains for me to arrange a little my new home
by completing my profile, and make my first upload.
And would like change my pseudo for my creator pseudo.

Images of old creations already shared.

Thank you for this site! Thank you for all download i can do it in Past and these days!
And good Simming!
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:57 PM
Hi @tsukasa31 Nice to meet you at last!

If you would like to change your name on the forum then the best place to post is here:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=734
They say: 'Remember to make us laugh (with a funny story) or otherwise give a good reason why you want the [username] change'.

Your creations look very nice, perhaps you will share some here? Click 'Create' at the top of the screen and you will see on the right (under 'Creator Forums') Creator guidelines, feedback and the link to upload items.

Have fun!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 12:45 AM
Thank you for your words!! I will go to change my pseudo...I must to think for a good story but after sleeping. x'D
Thank you for the welcome!