Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 6:45 PM
N.c.i.s.
O.K... I have looked around and so far I haven't found a thread about the awesomeness of this show (fact: it rocks) so if there IS, simple tell me to open my eyes...
First, seeing as I live in the U.K, I haven't seen season 5 yet (writer strike my fluffy socks... come on, how does that stop a channel 5 getting the series? FX has already played it... Sorry, I'm a little *cough* mad.) But after a spoiler accident I know who dies at the end of season 5... *glare* (At least it wasn't our lovely Tony/Mcgee/Ziva/Gibbs/Ducky/Abby.)
Annnyyywwaaayyy... some questions for you...
1. What is your favourite Zivaism? - Mine is in my signature...
2. Your favourite couple in the show. Mine is Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann and Gibbs...
3. Your favourite hinted-yet-never-been-together couple (i.e Tony and Kate even though that is gross.) Mine is Ziva and Tony... I know, typical.
4. Who is your favourite character? To tough for me...
5. Least favourite character? - Jenny for me... Not that I didn't like her. It's just I preferred the others.
You can add your own questions as well.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 6:55 PM
I haven't seen much of NCIS but I can answer the 4th question. Abby! I like Ducky too, the fact he talks to the dead bodies made me laugh. xD I can't watch NCIS most of the times cause they usually put it after 10 PM or after 11 PM and everyone in this house get annoyed cause they want to sleep. -_-
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 7:06 PM
*lol* Yeah... We tape it 'cause there is so much on T.V at that hour... I watch repeats on fridays and saturdays on channel 5... I guess its a lot different in other countries.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:14 PM
I got the first 4 seasons on DVD as a present, currently waiting for season 5 to come out. Now my responses:

1. Too many to list, maybe one day they will have her use the right word.
2. Favorite couple would of been Tony and Jean, but alas that did not work out.
3. Abby and McGee! They have this super freaky thing going on.
4. I actually like McGee. He is the goofy older brother that everyone wants.
5. Hate to say this but Ziva is my least favorite character. The way they write the character it makes her seem, butch. I liked Kate, even though she was naive is so many ways.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:34 AM
Answer to #4 - Abby all the way. She is just so adorable. Ducky maybe, a close second.
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:30 AM
Yeah, I love Abby too. A little goth myself, I find her SO real the stuff she says and how she acts. ^^ Of course I also love McGee (I often feel sorry for him...) and I agree, he is like the older brother. I also adore Michael Weatherly so of course I love Tony. ^^ Ducky and Gibbs were very close when it comes to my favourite characters as well. I love Ziva and Kate. Alas, I don't have a favourite.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:10 PM
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to pick a favorite character because they're all different personalities. But Abby stood out to me as being that simple person (with some Gothic bits and pieces into her), and she's really just awesome.
#8 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:07 AM
I found this show about a year ago I think. My grandma was watching an episode - the one where the people McGee had based his book's characters off were being killed - and I loved it. Somehow I found it again, no idea!, and have been watching it every time it's on.

1. What is your favourite Zivaism? - Hmm, I can't remember a lot but she's hilarious
2. Your favourite couple in the show? - I don't know really, haven't paid that much attention
3. Your favourite hinted-yet-never-been-together couple (i.e Tony and Kate even though that is gross.) Tony&Ziva! haha, they're the only one I've noticed >.> The episode where they're trapped in the crate, :D
4. Who is your favourite character? Abby! I've loved her since the first episode I saw her in. And Ducky, he has all this useless knowledge and I love it. And his little stories. And Gibbs and McGee and Tony and Ziva, haha :D
5. Least favourite character? - Kate, I don't her very well but I don't like her anywhere near as much as I love Zeva.
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:41 PM
Another question:
6) What is your favourite episode? Mine has to be, sadly, is Twilight. Its sad 'cause of Kate's death but I love the after math of Tony's disease and how he looks so terrible and when he tumbles down the hill... then the explosion. I love the consistency.

New news! For Christmas I got a Bert the hippo with all the noises! The hippo is from Ikea and my sister made him make the noises. I love my sister. ^^ :howdy:
#10 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 1:53 AM
i LOVE NCIS<3 wats the age limit there???
it's apparently 18 here so i can't buy the seasons myself
i got the 2nd season for xmas and watched them all in 2 days *would have been 1 day if i wouldn't have gone skiing* xD haha

I LOOOVE Tony, McGee and Abby...no wait i take that back. I LOOOVE them all haha

aww i want Bert the Hippo!!!!
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 6:53 PM
Quote:
i LOVE NCIS<3 wats the age limit there???
it's apparently 18 here so i can't buy the seasons myself

18? Wow. 15 over here. Due to "autopsy scenes". I wish I had FX channel now. In the Uk, FX is showing season 6 already... I'm coming up to the 2 parter ending of season 5 on (channel) "5"... I bet I'm going to cry. *sigh* I can't stand change.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:20 AM
I was thinking that Abby and McGee were already a couple--have you seen them lately? :D

I don't think the autopsy scenes were that gory, but I'll admit, it is a bit well, disgusting at times. :\
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 4:34 PM
Geese Louise... I'm on season 5 but the double end finale is soon arriving...

Quote:
I was thinking that Abby and McGee were already a couple--have you seen them lately?

They were a couple between season 1-2. They seemed over in season 3. However there has been some jealous on both fronts (Abby jealous of Ziva).

Quote:
I don't think the autopsy scenes were that gory, but I'll admit, it is a bit well, disgusting at times. :\

I actually don't find the autopsy scenes that bad. They are better than most programs. I always just wonder how the actors can stay that still for so long. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:14 AM
I just got into this show earlier in the year. My best friend loves it and when she went away fro a few weeks there was a marathon so I checked it out to see what the buzz was about. I was instantly in love.

Here are my answers.

1) I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I love driven when she licks Tony and he hits McGee, who hits him back. It was like a circle of transference.
2+3) I don't really pay much attention to the couples, I just enjoy the awkwardness between them.
4) McGee. I feel for him the way everyone makes fun of him. And because I use McGee as an add on for everything (IE speedy McGee, Gramps McGee, screechy McGee...) so when they first said his name I replied, "Don't make fun of him!"
5) Everyone is going to get mad, but Abby. Only because I wouldn't be able to handle her optimistic attitude and run on sentences in reality. I would probably end up getting more frustrated by working with her.
6) I think it might be 'Untouchable'. There was just so many good things in the episode. And my favorite line.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:50 PM
Wow. Your avatar RULES, Shiggityshwa.
I've been a NCIS nut since season 4 (English time). I watched till the end of that season and then watched all the other seasons and now we are watching season 5. Now whenever my sister says a episode title I can (for some/most of them) describe the episode/plot.
I'm seriously crazy. I'll get no where in life.

Hey, is your location from "Dr. Horrible's sing along blog"?
#16 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:01 PM
ok lil vent:

Season five was finally on here in finland but all of a sudden they stopped showing it and Las Vegas is on instead! And i know it didn't end or anything cuz i know what happens later in the season etc. .... ARGHHHH! >:/ they didn't even warn that it was gonna end!
(it was supposed to be on today!!!! i was sooo looking forward to it!!!)
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:08 PM
So it's Ziva and McGee now? :D

Back here I haven't even seen Season 4. Hopefully they'll air it very soon here.

Shiggity: That is an AWESOME avatar.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:14 PM
Haha, thanks, that moment beats all other moments in the show.

Wow, everyone is at different seasons. On Tuesday, the season finale for season 6 is airing, it's the only day this week I don't work haha.

And Zela, it is from Doc. Horrible.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela_SC
O.K... I have looked around and so far I haven't found a thread about the awesomeness of this show (fact: it rocks) so if there IS, simple tell me to open my eyes...
First, seeing as I live in the U.K, I haven't seen season 5 yet (writer strike my fluffy socks... come on, how does that stop a channel 5 getting the series? FX has already played it... Sorry, I'm a little *cough* mad.) But after a spoiler accident I know who dies at the end of season 5... *glare* (At least it wasn't our lovely Tony/Mcgee/Ziva/Gibbs/Ducky/Abby.)
Annnyyywwaaayyy... some questions for you...
1. What is your favourite Zivaism? - Mine is in my signature...
2. Your favourite couple in the show. Mine is Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann and Gibbs...
3. Your favourite hinted-yet-never-been-together couple (i.e Tony and Kate even though that is gross.) Mine is Ziva and Tony... I know, typical.
4. Who is your favourite character? To tough for me...
5. Least favourite character? - Jenny for me... Not that I didn't like her. It's just I preferred the others.
You can add your own questions as well.

The only question I can answer is number 4: Abby and Gibbs! And McGee..
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:01 PM
Wow NCIS!!! <3 I loved it at first but then i knew something called CSI Miami >_< then now Castle
Alchemist
#21 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:34 PM
#3- Yeah Ziva and Tony.
#4- Tony, he's funny

I come in peace