Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Sliders

by Nopke Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2023 at 4:24 PM by Nopke

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 7
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:41 AM Last edited by ZeonZumDeikun : 14th Apr 2017 at 8:13 AM.
You are definitely my hero! I've been wanting something to make ears that stick out for ages!

Now if only it was possible to make body height sliders then TS2 would be perfect! :P

Hmm... I wonder if it would be possible to make an ear tip point slider/ear tip length slider to make it easier to give Sims pointed elf-like ears? It's always bothered me that the only want to give Sims elf ears is to completely remake the face, that you can't select ears separately (like you can select nose shape, eye shape and so on separately from the overall face shape).
Scholar
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:08 AM
Yes, this is definitely one of these things that i have ever wanted for The Sims 2: custom sliders! Now I just need Body Shop to start - Face customizing, here i come...

Thanks for making this game even better than before
Theorist
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:49 AM
Iconic. Honestly, truly.

Thanks for cracking that awful myth that said it's impossible to add new sliders to the game.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#29 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
I'd like to know if there's an issue with removing this download from our folders, in case we'd like to rearrange things. Like will removing these download effect the our Saved Sims, or break the way BodyShop works, etc.?

No I don't think so @d_dgjdhh - Nopke says on the upload page:
"These sliders create inheritable facial features ... and can be used on uploaded sims without downloaders needing to download the slider in order for the sim to display properly. Sim files do not contain information about used sliders."

I'm pretty sure that that means (my emphasis) once the sim's faces are set with the sliders, they have no more influence over them. Being able to put them in games without the sliders present shows that. That's generally how the game works anyway - once you've set up the sim, the creation tools are no longer relevant.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:04 PM
Holy cow, I was awaiting this for years Q___Q Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:32 PM
Damnnnnnn ! 'been Waiting For This Hella Lot Of Time ! Thanks Alottttttt , This Is Amazing Ahggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:08 PM
Wonderful !!!! It's the most useful CC I step upon for a long time. I already had your pre-release, but I couldn't thank you on your website. So big thank you !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:02 PM
Wow, thank you for making this. I can't wait to try it out!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#34 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:29 PM Last edited by Nopke : 31st Oct 2021 at 1:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sim2storm212
next you should do Body sliders
Unfortunately body sliders can't be created this way. It works differently than in The Sims 3. For now, I can only create face sliders.
Quote: Originally posted by cloudieskies
Out of curiosity, does this mean there could be sliders to further customize pets?
Yes, custom sliders for pets are possible.
Quote: Originally posted by cloudieskies
And what about the possibility of a dimples slider?
I've tried and it turned out that the face mesh doesn't have enough polygons. It looked like sunken cheeks.
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
I'd like to know if there's an issue with removing this download from our folders, in case we'd like to rearrange things. Like will removing these download effect the our Saved Sims, or break the way BodyShop works, etc.?
As maxon said: created sims won't change.
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Now if only it was possible to make body height sliders then TS2 would be perfect! :P
Something about sims' height.
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Hmm... I wonder if it would be possible to make an ear tip point slider/ear tip length slider to make it easier to give Sims pointed elf-like ears?
It is possible, but recreating Maxis elf ears is laborious. I would like to make a set of supernatural sliders, but don't expect it soon.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:20 PM
The first custom slides set that I see for Sims 2, it changes everything thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:53 PM
I literally have no reason to play Sims 4 now. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 6:31 PM
I really really love this. Maybe I can try to create some simmies now.
But are these added sliders? Will they replace any existing sliders?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:05 PM
OMG! Thank you! This is everything I've always wanted when creating sims.
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
Yes, this is definitely one of these things that i have ever wanted for The Sims 2: custom sliders! Now I just need Body Shop to start - Face customizing, here i come...

Thanks for making this game even better than before

which game are you using? you need to use the body shop for the most recent ep you have. you also need to give it 20+ minutes to load if you have a lot of cc. also you need to empty the game caches regularly in the "sims 2" folder in your ea games folder. i thought my body shop "wasn't starting either" until i understood those three things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 11:12 PM
I love this. I have waited forever for someone to come up with this idea, or capability to create it. You are awesome. Thank you , thank you!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:12 AM
Hola,gracias por esta genial creacion...necesito saber donde debo instalarla;ya que lo intente en varios sitios de los SIMS 2 y veo el menu pero no funciona queda fijo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:06 AM
Thank you! You rock I need this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 11:41 AM
All of my sims have similar faces cus i can't find a way to make great sims out of the existing options. Thanks to you, i now got that little extra to make them more unique. Adjusting my sims' faces in Sims 2 will no longer be boring! Thank you so much! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:46 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:41 PM
Details make the world go around, even in the sim worlds.
Thank you for sharing these incredibly awesome tools !!!
Inventor
#46 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 7:43 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:26 PM
The mod of the year! It innovated The Sims 2 world, and it changed the way we create sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:49 PM
:happy dance: Thank you so much for making these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:59 AM
These are lovely! Thank you very much. <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:49 AM
have you ever.....just...."HEAR" an angel choir from the heavens because this is how you hear an angel choir from the heavens
Page 2 of 7