Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
It looks EXACTLY like what happens when export a mesh from the demo, and import it into the main game. Maybe you're accidentally exporting from the wrong game's package?

Is The Sims 4 Cas Cloner cloning packages from the demo? If yes, that could be the problem. Yes it happens with all LODs. I cant clone a mesh with the cool mesh tool by cmar, when I hit new custom mesh and clone I get an error everytime umm. I gonna redownload the new version and try again.

♘ visit my tumblr here
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#102 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trap lorde
Is The Sims 4 Cas Cloner cloning packages from the demo? If yes, that could be the problem. Yes it happens with all LODs. I cant clone a mesh with the cool mesh tool by cmar, when I hit new custom mesh and clone I get an error everytime umm. I gonna redownload the new version and try again.

The current CAS Cloner clones from the demo and you can't use it for the game. They're working on a complete new version.

Please try the new version of CAS/mesh Tools and if you get an error please post a screenshot.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#103 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:43 PM
I also have the problem with "Can't find game packages" :thingie <
Using settings isn't working too . :C

I'm doctor Rockso, the Rock'n'Roll Clown and I DO COCAINE.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#104 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
Everyone who's been getting the "Can't find game packages" error, please download V0.4.1.0 and see if that fixes it.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Mad Poster
#105 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
Thanks so much for that, Cmar. I too was one of the ones getting the 'can't find game packages' error, and now version 0.4.1.0 has indeed fixed that.
Test Subject
#106 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:27 AM
Working mighty fine now. Thank you so much Cmar <3

I'm doctor Rockso, the Rock'n'Roll Clown and I DO COCAINE.
Test Subject
#107 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Update 9/13/14:
Uploaded V0.4.1.0 which has a more robust method of locating the game packages and hopefully will resolve the "Can't find game packages" problem.

Thank you so much Cmar! This did indeed resolve my issue with the "Can't find game packages" problem! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#108 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:00 AM
Thank you for providing such a great tool so that I can make clothes ^_^
But I use version 4_0_0_0 made ​​a T-shirt
And release download
Some people react to me will cause the game to crash ...
The reason is that I have to modify the grid it?
I feel sad T________T
This is my clothes : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b...01%28Fix%29.rar
It is amazing that, I use the clothes completely normal
Do you know the cause the game to crash it?
I'm sorry my embarrassed English
Hope you can understand my problem >___<"
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#109 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miasmahissy
Thank you for providing such a great tool so that I can make clothes ^_^
But I use version 4_0_0_0 made ​​a T-shirt
And release download
Some people react to me will cause the game to crash ...
The reason is that I have to modify the grid it?
I feel sad T________T
This is my clothes : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b...01%28Fix%29.rar
It is amazing that, I use the clothes completely normal
Do you know the cause the game to crash it?
I'm sorry my embarrassed English
Hope you can understand my problem >___<"

Yes, some other people are having this problem. I don't know why yet but I'm trying to find out.

Test Subject
#110 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:27 AM
Yes, some other people are having this problem. I don't know why yet but I'm trying to find out.

thank you!! Thank you>3<
Test Subject
#111 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:52 AM

Dear
There is also a problem

The same model (modified completed)
The latest version will cause breakage

https://scontent-a-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net...d35&oe=54CCB98A
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#112 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:12 PM
Dear
There is also a problem

The same model (modified completed)
The latest version will cause breakage

I'm not getting any problems at the ankles with a clone of the sneakers. Could you upload your packages and explain what you did?

Theorist
#113 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:53 PM
I converted this hair, works in CAS but when I enter the game the game goes down, can you help me?
I used S4CASTools_0_4_1_0
Thanks!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Kiara24_ymHair_MediumConversion.7z (3.63 MB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#114 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
I converted this hair, works in CAS but when I enter the game the game goes down, can you help me?
Thanks!

I played with it in-game and had no crashing. What's the operating system on your computer?

Test Subject
#115 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:49 AM Last edited by miasmahissy : 16th Sep 2014 at 3:00 AM.
I'm not getting any problems at the ankles with a clone of the sneakers. Could you upload your packages and explain what you did?

I modified the model in the shape of the ankle following ms3d
Did not modify the ankle
After editing
I use castool 0_4_1_0 convert files to S4GEOM
Then import S4PE
Replace GEOM file
Into the game tested and found ankle fracture
I'm looking for reasons to check
Using the same model
Use 0_4_0_0 and 0_3_0_0 were converted to S4 GEOM model
Get the results on the picture

I found that the difference is the use of 03 to convert the same file size
However, the use of 040 and 041 smaller archives
Reduced from the original 38KB 33KB

Using 03 normal

Normal and broken file package: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p...ile_package.rar
Instructor
#116 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:01 AM
How did you convert the high LOD mesh into lower LODs? I tried using the milkshape directX mesh tools plugin (ts3 method). but it removes all the joint assignments.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#117 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:56 AM
I modified the model in the shape of the ankle following ms3d
Did not modify the ankle
After editing
I use castool 0_4_1_0 convert files to S4GEOM
Then import S4PE
Replace GEOM file
Into the game tested and found ankle fracture
I'm looking for reasons to check
Using the same model
Use 0_4_0_0 and 0_3_0_0 were converted to S4 GEOM model
Get the results on the picture

I found that the difference is the use of 03 to convert the same file size
However, the use of 040 and 041 smaller archives
Reduced from the original 38KB 33KB

Using 03 normal

Normal and broken file package: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p...ile_package.rar

Oooops!!!!! Found the bug and have corrected it in version 0_4_2_0. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#118 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadisticpyro
How did you convert the high LOD mesh into lower LODs? I tried using the milkshape directX mesh tools plugin (ts3 method). but it removes all the joint assignments.

You can't make lower lods from higher lods at this time - you lose the bones plus the morph and skeleton adjustment information. You'll have to modify each lod from the original mesh.

Instructor
#119 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:41 AM
Nice work

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Theorist
#120 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:38 AM
I played with it in-game and had no crashing. What's the operating system on your computer?

Windows 8.1 64 bits
Thanks!
Test Subject
#121 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:42 AM
Oooops!!!!! Found the bug and have corrected it in version 0_4_2_0. Sorry for the inconvenience!

omg!! thank you!! thank you!!
you really so nice!!
Mad Poster
#122 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:56 AM
Thanks!

Hi Kiara, I tried your new hair too, because the other hair you already uploaded here crashes my game, and I had the same problem with this one. It seems OK in CAS, but if I put it on a sim in-game, the game crashes (it especially seems to happen if I switch from one colour to another). And that was testing it on a Windows Vista PC, not even Windows 8.

I really hope there isn't going to be a problem with getting new meshes into the game - hopefully the issue will get figured out before long!
Theorist
#123 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:39 AM
Thanks!
Thanks I'll have to wait for a solution.
My first conversion works perfectly in my game but this one crashes my game is weird, I'll try with other meshes and see what happens.
Mad Poster
#124 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:22 PM
Thanks!
Thanks I'll have to wait for a solution.
My first conversion works perfectly in my game but this one crashes my game is weird, I'll try with other meshes and see what happens.

Yeah, it's worrying. I'm holding off uploading anything meshed until the tools are in final version. Recolours seem to be behaving OK, as far as I can tell!
Test Subject
#125 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:47 PM Last edited by FoFuxx : 16th Sep 2014 at 10:34 PM.
Hi ^.^
Just here to do feedback
Your tool is awesome! I modified two hairs:

Thank you so much!
Locked thread | Locked by: CmarNYC Reason: Tool now in Downloads - comments should go there.
Page 5 of 36