Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:15 PM
Default Multi-channel Default Eyes
Hi,

First time poster and long time lurker here. I've been fiddling around with CAS while trying to make my Stargate Atlantis sims and one thing that bugs me to no end is the one colour, boring eye selection. Now I know I can make non-default eyes with different colourable parts to them but I was wondering if there was a way to do this instead as default replacements?

I had a look at the pets eye files as pets can have more than one channel. They have different colour files for 1 colour and 4 colour channels. I tried to recreate what I saw there, but the most I could achieve were eyes that were one channel (ie you could only choose one colour) but would show in the iris as two colours, one being the colour chosen and the other being on the opposite colour spectrum i.e. while selecting a blue colour it'll show blue on the outside/rim and orangey-yellow colour around the pupil (will post images later).

I was wondering if anyone knew what I would need to do to get different channel colour options for the eyes to come up in the CAS screen. I'm assuming it'll need some scripting? Any help on where to look or what files may need to be modded would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!