Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:56 AM Last edited by JennaSims<3 : 28th Dec 2016 at 3:26 PM.
Default Eyelashes
Hi everyone! ^^

I kind of missed the eyelashes from sims 3, so I converted S-Club's eyelashes, set N2 and N3A, to Sims Medieval. You can see some examples in the pictures:

The eyelashes are for both female and male sims, and I added S-Club's eyelash slider in the package (Some of the lashes might need a bit of adjustment, depending on your sims eyes and such)
Btw, this is the first thread I've made here, so if anything is wrong I'm sorry!

Anyway, hope you like it!

Edit: I forgot to add that the eyelashes show up in the lipstick category. I chose this so that your sim could wear eyeliner and eyeshadow combined with the eyelashes. I hope it isn't to any inconvenience!

2. Edit: The second package adds the eyelashes to the blush/rouge category, but it will CONFLICT with the first package, where the lashes shows up in lipstick category - so use either one or the other. I also do not currently have TSM installed, so I sadly can't test the "BLUSH" version right now, so use it at your own risk and make a backup of your mods folder first! (I don't think anyhting will happen, but better be on the safe side. )
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S-Club_Eyelashes_TSM_Banana_AndSlider.rar (9.27 MB, 3171 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  S-Club_Eyelashes_TSM_BLUSH_Banana_AndSlider.rar (9.27 MB, 2670 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 3:05 AM
oh my god, i love this so much. Thank you very much~
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 3:10 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty7u7

I'm the one who's thanking! I'm glad you like it. ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 2:07 PM
Thanks a lot for this mod. I LOVE your eyelashes. They look really natural!

One question please: Can I have red lips AND this wonderful eyelashes at the same time? Is there a possibility to move the eyelashes to the "rouge section"?

Thanks and Greetings
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rappeldrache
Thanks a lot for this mod. I LOVE your eyelashes. They look really natural!

One question please: Can I have red lips AND this wonderful eyelashes at the same time? Is there a possibility to move the eyelashes to the "rouge section"?

Thanks and Greetings

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I've added them to the blush section now.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JennaSims<3
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I've added them to the blush section now.

Thanks soooo mutch! *HUG a lot* You just made a great day a bit brither.