Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mutated Hair/Eye Colour

by KittyCarey Posted 25th Nov 2012 at 2:22 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2014 at 12:43 PM by KittyCarey

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 1:01 PM
Does this work with update 1.63?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 8:51 AM
Thanks is awesome, bot do you know if there is a similar mod for skins color? I want the skins colors wixed, not simply have one color from one of the parents.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:10 PM
Is this compatible with 1.67? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 3:04 PM
EA are retards thanx for fixing that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juniormints74
Is this compatible with 1.67? Thanks.

It is compatible. I've been slow to update due to RL work, but I have now checked and there are no changes.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#56 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:12 PM
Thank you for this! I never minded the concept of gene mutations...except that every baby is born with them. So thanks for this "fix"! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 8:38 AM
THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 2:59 PM
obg
Scholar
THANKS POST
#59 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 2:38 PM
This is great. I did some tweaks with AwesomeMod and nraas to make service sims roll random faces instead of the identical 0 sliders face. It worked perfectly, except their hair and eyes were random colors as well. They eyes were OK, but when you asign random values to hair, it's hideous: looks like vomit brown in game and when you put them in CAS you find out their hair is just a mess of random colors that when mixed together give it that greenish brown hue. They eyes were better, because there is only one eye color to inherit, so you didn't get 4 random wild colors mixing together to get mud. But a few eyecolors were just inhumanly ugly.

I want randomg FACES -- not random colors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 4:21 PM
Seriously amazing.
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 6:56 PM
Hello. Please tell me this mod conflicts with "RandomGenetics" by
NeuroBlazer or not? Thank u in advance.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 12:46 PM
This is really good idea, since I don't want "unwanted" mutant children. Of course sometimes your grantparent have lets say brown hair and blue eyes and red hair and brown eyes, so you end up getting red hair and blue eyes or something like that. :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Aug 2023 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
This is great. I did some tweaks with AwesomeMod and nraas to make service sims roll random faces instead of the identical 0 sliders face. It worked perfectly, except their hair and eyes were random colors as well. They eyes were OK, but when you asign random values to hair, it's hideous: looks like vomit brown in game and when you put them in CAS you find out their hair is just a mess of random colors that when mixed together give it that greenish brown hue. They eyes were better, because there is only one eye color to inherit, so you didn't get 4 random wild colors mixing together to get mud. But a few eyecolors were just inhumanly ugly.

I want randomg FACES -- not random colors!

I'm new with TS3 but I kinda want more randomizer face for my NPCs (because they all kinda look similar xD)... Currently still learning with the mods because I only use Nraas mods as the master core mod and don't want to complicate myself yet.
Page 3 of 3